[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch The Flash >constantly feel the need to skip all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1456832884752.png (1 MB, 1200x670) Image search: [Google]
1456832884752.png
1 MB, 1200x670
>watch The Flash
>constantly feel the need to skip all the shitty relationship drama scenes
Like seriously, who fucking watches capeshit TV shows for fucking teen drama?
>>
>>67672898
It gets much better in Season 2 after a certain somebody bites a bullet.
>>
/co/
>>
>>67672973
wasn't that mexican fuck?
>>
>>67673033
But I like Cisco. ;_;
>>
>>67672898
The CW is still, by definition, a teenate network. But, yeah, it can become annoying. Though there is a precedent in the comics.
>>
>>67673033
Nah, he's one of the stronger characters on the show. It's the guy that's constantly cucked by Barry that literally kills himself.
>>
>>67672898
The Flash is a solid show. The problem is, it's on the CW which mandates that bullshit relationship drama and love triangles must be shoved into every show due to its supposedly strong teenage girl demographic.
>>
>>67672898
>Like seriously, who fucking watches capeshit TV shows for fucking teen drama?
Yeah the infantile relationship hu ha is like 75% percent of most capeshit shows. Skipping cuts down on ones viewing time though, so there's always that silver lining.
>>
File: barbossa.jpg (364 KB, 1236x800) Image search: [Google]
barbossa.jpg
364 KB, 1236x800
>>67672973
No. It gets much worse. More stupid love stories. Wally West is introduced. There's some bullshit happening with Iris and her boss that I tune out of. Katelyn/Jay love arc was terrible. Cisco/Kendra love arc sucked.

You best start enjoying shitty tv dramas OP, cause you're watching one.
>>
>>67673226
The price we pay for having such enjoyable dumb shit on TV, I would've never have guessed that something akin to the 90's X-men cartoon would appear on prime time tv with a decent budget behind it
>>
>>67673323
Wally is getting better now they've already burned through his edgy phase.
>>
I'm a diehard DCuck, but I just can't watch the DC TV series. They're all horrible soap operas with costumed heroes in it.

I remember a lot of people saying "hurr but there was no other way of making a capeshit TV show" and then Daredevil came out and people were btfo.

Like, say what you want about the Netflix Marvel series, but at least they're not teen drama bullshit, and actual character driven vigilante stories.
>>
>>67673323
It's all background noise though to the actual plot which Season 1 put front and centre. The love arcs are shit because they take up only a few seconds each episode.
>>
>>67673583
>The love arcs are shit because they take up only a few seconds each episode.
>this damage control
The love shit takes up way more time than that. The Flash is a show for autistic manchildren and teenagers.
>but muh killer of the week capeshit show
Kill yourself, this show appeals to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>67673547
After watching Daredevil, I just can't watch DC shows. They're so horrible in comparison.
>>
>>67673645
Not really, it (unlike modern arrow, AoS, Agent Carter) does respect it's source.
>>
>>67673645
>The love shit takes up way more time than that

This week was literally ten seconds at the start of the start of the ep of Iris mentioning over dinner that she's going out with her editor, who's then interrupted by Wally which starts time travel shenanigans that lasts the rest of the 40 minutes. If you can't handle that anon, it's not people watching the show who have autism issues.
>>
File: ha.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
ha.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>67673658

Sure, bud, DC shows are the problem.

Enjoy Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, and Jessica Jones.

So glad you found the source of your problem.
>>
>>67672898
You must be looking forward to the highschool spiderman reboot
>>
>>67673157
>It's the guy that's constantly cucked by Barry
other way around
>>
>>67673658

Same. I haven't seen the second season yet, but S1 did SO many things right it felt like they were actually trying to prove a point, like they were just going through a list addressing everything thing cape series had done wrong in the past and saying "This is how you do it, you faggots."

>>67673871

What are you even trying to say? Those shows are, in fact, miles better than anything WB has put out.
>>
>>67673964
>agent carter
>better than the flash
Arrow, sure, but Arrow is shit.
>>
>>67673777
>If you can't handle that anon, it's not people watching the show who have autism issues.
Coming from the autist who thinks a show that has killers of the week with superstrength and the ability to control bees makes riveting television.
>>
>>67673905
He put a ring on her finger, and still couldn't stop Barry from barging in on them at every opportunity. Who then kills himself for Barry.

Eddie got cucked.
>>
>>67674018
>Using the weakest episode out of two seasons
>>
>>67674103
Every killer of the week episode is trash (that makes about 95% of the episodes) except for the Mark Hamill one and the Clock Keeper or Time Keeper or whatever the fuck his name was. Ironically both of these villains were normal human beings, no superpowers, both villains being memorable and entertaining due to the actor's performance and writing alone.

Actually you're right anon. There's so many amazing killers of the week, like the talking shark, the man who can turn into poisonous gas, a man who can clone himself, such interesting villains with creative, unique powers.
>>
File: KingSharkImAShark.jpg (184 KB, 537x571) Image search: [Google]
KingSharkImAShark.jpg
184 KB, 537x571
>>67674279
>He didn't like the King Shark episode

Get a load of this normie.
>>
>>67672898
Still has better cgi than x-men movies
>>
>>67674586
I still cant get how well the CG is done in this series and Supergirl and arrow just give bullshit
>>
>>67673871

And dc has flash, arrow and supergirl. Rather obvious which is better.
>>
File: DuzoAmT0SXaYNmF4HJKH_gfdh.png (566 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
DuzoAmT0SXaYNmF4HJKH_gfdh.png
566 KB, 720x480
>>67674586
MFW The CW does DC monsters better than Warner Bros
>>
>>67672898
Soap opera drama has been a thing in capeshit ever since the beginning of Spider-Man. No, not the movies or the cartoons, I mean the actual comics.
>>
>>67672898
BAZINGA
>>
>>67675934

But those aren't even the same character, and Adebisi Croc is much closer to what Croc should be, not the ripoff Lizard they made him.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.