[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it was their absolute goal, could they make it anymore obvious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 188x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 188x267
If it was their absolute goal, could they make it anymore obvious that they had no idea what they were talking about during the last review?
>>
How about you stop pretending that some capeshit movie is deep and smart?
I mean you can't un-disappoint your parents anyways, might as well give up.
>>
>>67671256
Least my parents don't pay for my internet still.
>>
File: 1459396599961.jpg (124 KB, 1196x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459396599961.jpg
124 KB, 1196x1080
I don't know if I'm just becoming jaded or if the quality has dropped off, but I've been enjoying their half in the bag episodes less and less. Jay doesn't go into any depth about his opinions, he cuts Third Reich Mike off, and does a stupid laugh whenever pointing out an issue he has with the film (if you disagree, he was only joking!). I can't even finish them now.
>>
>>67671213
jay seems pretty smart, but mike could probably not form a coherent thought if you put a gun to his head.

all of his descriptions are vague and he often uses phrases like "i dunno ...".
jay coupled with someone with more knowledge would be really interesting.
>>
>>67671375
Jay can never keep a straight face anymore. He's always "lol so funny".

Nigga you made space cop.
>>
What is this?
>>
They're such smug assholes now.
>>
>>67671439
>My pretend friends are popular
>waaaaa they aren't giving me imaginary attention anymore
>waaaaaa more people are watching them
>waaaaaaaaaaa they are MY friends!
>you are either MY EXCLUSIVE imaginary friend simulation or not my friend at all
>>
>>67671213
the movie is shit, get the fuck over it
>>
>Wah wah wah they were biased against my favorite children kino

kill yourselves capeplebs
>>
>>67671601
>When I greentext my reply, it looks like I have a point.
>>
>>67671213
>being is butthurt that your pretend e-friends called your shitty Zach Snyder movie shitty
>>
>>67671288
So, you pay for interwebs in the basement...?
>>
>>67671648
Normally I would agree with you about greentexting but in this case, he's absolutely correct.
>>
>>67671648
>waaaaaaahh they insulted superman and batman
>they are MY CHILDHOOD idols!
>how DARE they make fun of MY DC character clusterfuck movie
>waaaaaaaaaa
>>
There's always someone who feels the need to defend them. You getting paid, mate? Does it really offend you so much that their quality has objectively fallen and we are pointing it out?
>>
>>67671749
There's always someone who feels the need to shitpost about them. You getting paid, mate?
>>
>>67671749
I'm not defending them, I'm just sick of man children liking something then shitting on it after a while because it got popular.
Does it make you feel special or something?
>I watched RLM before it was hip
>>
>>67671749
There's always someone who feels the need to criticise them. You getting paid, mate? Does it really offend you so much that they made fun of your beloved movie and we are pointing your bias out?
>>
/cel/ when?
>>
>>67671213
Watch the new SW movie. See their review afterwords.
They praised it as a really good movie and are in love whit kylo ren. How can i take them seriously after that.
>>
I mildly dislike RLM.
>>
>>67671601

Mike, please...
>>
Just kick rich off already
>>
File: 1440448212635.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440448212635.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>67671860
If I was just about to go to sleep in my life and is a good day for me and my dad
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.