[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoiler. Last 11 minutes of the Walking Dead season 6 finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: The walking dead.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
The walking dead.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
Spoiler. Last 11 minutes of the Walking Dead season 6 finale.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zbuxttksLk
>>
>>67669251
Audio only, obviously *
>>
>>67669251
got a feeling the last half minute is shown POV since it goes off without Negan fucking off saying 'tata' or anything else

its obvious but from that rick and carl survive anyway
>>
Transcript?
>>
Fucking chills in the last minute or two, just hope it's not a cliffhanger
>>
>>67669446
>just hope it's not a cliffhanger
it clearly is
>>
can you tell who gets the bash from the screaming at the end?

I thought I heard "Glenn!!" but also "Daryl!" somewhere in there. Better not be a fucking cliffhanger.
>>
Typed it up for ya'll. not perfect but here;

Negan; pissing our pants yet? Oh boy, do I have a feelin' we're getting close. Yeah. Gonna be peepee pants city here -real- soon.
Which one of you pricks is the leader? is this the guy?.. hi, you're rick, right? I'm Negan, and I do not appreciate you killing my men.
Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool.
Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is, i think you're gonna be up to speed shortly, yeah, you are so going to regret crossing me
in a few minutes. Yes you are. You see, rick, what ever you do, no matter what, you dont mess with the new world order.
New world order is this, its simple, even if youre stupid, you can understand it, you ready? here goes
pay attention. Give me your shit or I will kill you. Today was career day, we invested a lot so you know who I am and what i can do.
You work for me now, you have shit, you give it to me. that's your job. Now, I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow
but swallow it, you most certainly will.
>>
Hi, Im the Catolgue
>>
>>67669756

Negan; You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe, I get it. But, the word is out. You are not safe.
Not even close. Infact, you are pegged, more pegged if you dont do what I want and what I want is half your shit.
And if thats too much you can find or steal more. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back, the harder it will be.
If someone knocks on your door, heh, you let us in. We own that door. You try to stop us, and we will KNOCK it down.
Understand? No answer? You dont think you would get through this without being punished, did you?
I don't want to kill you people, I want you to work for me. You cant do that if you're dead, now can you.
Im not growing a garden. But.. you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them ,more then im comfortable with.
And for that, you're gonna pay.

Negan; So now.. Im gonna beat the holy hell out of one of you. This.. this is lucile. And she.. is .. awesome.
All this is so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor. You.. got one of our guns. Yeah.. a lot of our guns.
Shit, kid. lighten up. atleast cry a little. *clears throat* Jeesus.. you look shitty! I should just put you out of your misery.

*shouting*
>>
>>67669781
Negan;Get him back in line.

Yelling: DONT! No!

Negan: alright listen. Don't any of you do that again, I will shut that shit down no exceptions. First ones free
It's an emotional moment, i get it. Sucks, dont it? All of you realize you dont know shit.
This your kid, right? Hahaha, this is DEFINITELY your kid

Rick; YOU STOP THIS

Negan; Hey, do not make me kill the little future serial killer, dont make it easy on me!
I gotta pick somebody, everybodies at the table waiting for me to order. *whistles* I simply cannot decide.
Heh. I got an idea.. Einie.. menie... minie... moe.. catch a.. tiger.. by.. its toe.. if.. he hollars..let him go
.. my mother.. told me.. to pick.. the very.. best.. one.. and you.. are.. it. ANybody moves, cut the boys other eye out and then we'll stop him.

You can breathe, you can yell, you can cry, hell, you're all gonna do that. *SMASH* *SMASH*
*SCREAMING* WOW, taking it like a champ! *SCREAMING*

END
>>
Pretty much confirms POV.

Those weird dazed sound affects after being hit
>>
>>67669251
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zbuxttksLk
how did someone get this? An employee of the show?>
>>
>>67669251
nice ass, was she nakedi n show?
>>
Stopped watching this garbage show so I don't really care about spoilers; do Rick & Co. end up killing negan?
>>
Doesn't seem like the last 11 minutes, it seems like a cold-open. Finales don't end with the title music in credits, this audio has that = this is the beginning of the ep.

Assume we find out who got the bash at the end of the ep.

Also explains why AMC extended the viewing time 90 mins to 93 mins = screening audience didn't get to see either.
>>
>>67670084
You're so right!
>>
File: 1459175513001.jpg (77 KB, 800x1072) Image search: [Google]
1459175513001.jpg
77 KB, 800x1072
>>67670084
this is a screener copy dumbass, not the broadcast, since it hasnt happened yet.
>>
>>67670194
when did he imply this wasnt a screener? obviously its not the fucking broadcast
>>
>>67670369
lol um when he said how the end going to the credits should sound. They sound just like that on the syndication airings.
>>
>>67670084
your post makes alot of sense. So youre saying these 11 minutes are what we first see in the episode? and then the rest of the episode shows the build of Rick and co being caught by the saviours, and the aftermath of Negan?
>>
>>67670492
screener copy plays credits with same music as opening
>>
>>67670492
That's what I think yeah. I can't figure out how they could play the scene while hiding who is chosen, but a POV shot makes sense since you can hear head ringing etc. after the hits.

>>67670457
I didn't know that, my bad.
>>
>>67670535
so do the discs
>>
>>67669251
Havent heard yet but it's Glenn. I win 50 quid ahaha pay up Dietrich, Abdel
>>
>>67670554

Source said last 11 when he gave it to the spoiler site
>>
Minus the cussing, last two minutes is verbatim comic dialog.

TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP!

GLENN'S MELON GETTIN JELLON CONFIRMED
>>
Sounded like I heard maggie yell "gleeeeennn!!!"
>>
>>67670011

No, they capture him and keep him in the jail cell after the war is over.
>>
So we know it's not Rick, Carl, Maggie and Michonne. That leaves Abe, Daryl, Aaron, Rosita and Glenn. It's definitely Glenn, you can hear Maggie screaming
>>
>>67669691
>>67669446
It is a cliffhanger.

The finale scene is of a p.o.v from Glenn (or Daryl) looking at Negan as they get Lucilled.

I hope we do get to see who dies because the actors/actresses kept saying how dark and grim it is and how speechless they were when they read it.
>>
>>67672788
The script might say who gets it. That doesn't mean it will actually be shown
>>
It's the entrance to Negan, already been confirmed as such.
>>
>>67670084
>Finales don't end with the title music in credits
The penultimate episode of the series finale of Breaking Bad did. With Walt sitting at the bar watching Charlie Rose and leaving a half glass full of bar on the counter as he departed.

The theme song playing during the credits is probably to signify how things are changing or something of that sort.
>>
>>67672728
>Abe
>Rosita
>Aaron
It's neither of those. Nobody would care if they died by the new villian.

It's Glenn or Daryl. A beloved main character dying would effect the audience then recently introduce characters that aren't even consider main characters yet.
>>
>>67672835
Or, perhaps they are saying it to hype up viewers expectations. They can't say nobody gets killed on screen or anything during interviews.
>>
>>67672835
>might
Didn't the script get leaked? And yet nobody know.

They could have baited them too, in the script it said this person, yet when it came to the actual filming Kirkman or Gimple told JDM who to Lucille.
>>
>>67673052
That's not how TV works.

When old main characters leave, the show is close to death.
>>
>>67672962
no, they play the credits this way, the regular way, on channels that arent AMC and thus not playing AMC promos during the credits. They are this way on the DVDs as well.
>>
>>67673272

Like it died with Shane? Andrea? Dale? Lori? Merle?

T-Dog?
>>
I could see it as either a cold open or the actual end. They've done this type of flash forward open many times before. If it is an open rather than POV it'll be shifting views just showing little things like Lucille, Daryl's crossbow, things like that to let you know who is involved.
>>
>>67673272
So true. Just look at Game of Thrones. Totally dead......right?
>>
>>67673496

Why couldn't they kill Rick instead of T-dog?
>>
>>67674870
So dead they cant be on a channel that gets sponsors
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 750x1334
>>67672872
this fucking guy over here
>>
>>67675322
Why does he even live?
>>
>>67673052
>Nobody would care if they died by the new villian.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.