[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>helped with the community >donated >owned a successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: fring.jpg (17 KB, 308x287) Image search: [Google]
fring.jpg
17 KB, 308x287
>helped with the community
>donated
>owned a successful chicken company
>poisoned a bunch of criminals

Fuck Walt seriously
>>
Really hope he will appear in BCS.
>>
>>67666303
Can I help you?
>>
>>67666303
walt was the bad guy actually
gus had a clean operation with relatively low collateral damage
the point of the series is to show that walt was an egocentrical asshole who fucked up everything he touched and did crime just for fun
>>
>>67666333
of course he will, that's what all of Mike's dealing with the Salamancas is leading up til

>>67666387
I think Walt's total body count, inadvertent and otherwise, is something like 186

not to mention all the people killed and lives ruined offscreen due to the massive spike in meth purity
>>
>>67666387
Duh, it's called "Breaking Bad".
>>
>>67666458
>due to the massive spike in meth purity
I was under the impression that meth was diluted for sale, and the spike in purity simply meant more supply to meet an extremely elastic demand.
>>
>>67666387
Pretty much this. Gus had his shit operating efficiently with pretty low amounts of causlities considering the business.
Then Walt fucked it up.
>>
>>67666694
Nah, Walt talks all the time about how their product is purer and because of this people will charge more for it.
>>
>>67666458
>not to mention all the people killed and lives ruined offscreen due to the massive spike in meth purity
Doesn't that mean it's safer?
>>
>>67666981
Easier to overdose.
>>
>>67666303
Lots of real life criminals are like this.
>>
>>67667063
Not really, bankers and industrialists stopped giving a shit about social responsibility in the 70's.
>>
File: 1458811360716.jpg (60 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
1458811360716.jpg
60 KB, 537x720
>Runs a successful meth operation
>little to few people get killed
>is at war with the cartel because they murdered his partner
>wipes out a huge amount of cartel mobsters
>offered $15 million for 3 years of Walts work

>JESSE WE GOT TO GET HIM FIRST WE NEED TO KILL GUS THE RICIN JESSE

fuck off walt
>>
>>67666387
>walt was the bad guy actually
what no
>>
>>67667346
I'm talking about legitimate criminals here.

A big example is how Pablo Escobar helped build up Colombia with drug money and was revered for it.
>>
>>67667447
r u dumb
>>
>>67667393
Walt was afraid that he would be replaced, and when he no longer had a purpose. he would get killed by gus.
>>
>>67667464
yeah but he also murdered like

everyone really
>>
>>67667562
You're making $30 million a day and people will constantly try to fuck your shit up.

Gus didn't deserve to get involved with Walt's bullshit. He was a good man and did things the right way.

Gilligan tried to show his ruthless pragmatism with the death of that little asshole kid but it was juxtaposed by the fact that you have to stay hard and not cuck yourself or your enemies will destroy you (as almost happened with Jesse's expanding territory.)

Gus literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>67667657
>the death of that little asshole kid
Completely forgetting here, what kid?
>>
>Breaking bad ended
>BCS a shit
Whats next for Vonce Gigglo?
>>
>>67667695
BCS is good, please leave
>>
>>67667447
he totally was you pleb
>>
>>67666981
Yes. Go try some
>>
but gus killed his worker just to prove a point. yea i wouldnt want to trust a man like that, id rather be walts friend
>>
>>67667885
lol it was just a side character
>>
>>67667690
I think he's talking about the little brother of Jesse's mexican girlfriend.
He shot Jesse's fat dealer on the corner, some shit happens, Jesse and Walt meet with Gus, Gus tells two gangsters to not use kids anymore, and it turns out they killed that kid and Jesse thinks Gus told them to kill the kid.

It's the episode when Walt runs over the 2 gangsters and tells Jesse to run.
>>
>>67667885
he got himself seen at the scene of a murder, could have linked Gail to Gus. Made him a liability, he had to be taken care of. Gus just decided to kill two birds with one throat-slitting
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.