[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this one of the worst characters ever written in in a critically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Brother-mouzone.jpg (53 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Brother-mouzone.jpg
53 KB, 480x360
Is this one of the worst characters ever written in in a critically acclaimed television show?
>>
File: 250px-The_Wire_Templeton.jpg (13 KB, 250x156) Image search: [Google]
250px-The_Wire_Templeton.jpg
13 KB, 250x156
Nah.
>>
>>67664947
It's a tie between Mouzone and Omar. At least Mouzone was gone pretty fast though.
>>
Yep.
>muhh realism
>have this clown show up
>>
>>67665154

This guy was well written because he elicits so much hatred.

Mouzzone was cringeworthy.
>muh nigger with a library card
>>
>>67667150
Omar was based on a real character though, apparently they had to tone him down a bit.
>>
>>67664947
>>67665005
>>67667150
>>67667202
>>67667314
FUck off back to redit cucks. Mouzone was based af.
>>
>>67667202
>real life
>have these clowns show up
>>
>>67667349
Reading through their beliefs is actually hilarious: they are legitimately retarded
>>
>>67667334

>liking mouzone
>calling anyone rebbit
>>
>>67664947
There are nation of islam guys like mouzone though.
>>
>>67667334
He wasn't and was easily the most "take my immersion out" character.

I can't think of a character that was worse in any of my top tv series. Maybe the Twins in breaking bad but I didn't completely lose my immersion with them. Nobody comes close to Mouzone.

Lol, you shouldn't call people reddit
>>
Do you guys legitimately think people like mouzone don't exist?
>>
>>67667412
It's not that they don't exist idiot, it's that the character sucked major fucking dick and immersion is lost especially for a tv series that is held up as a standard of "real life in da hood"
>>
>>67667387
>>67667439
>muh immersion
it's a fictional tv show, autist
>>
>>67667471
And that is evidenced by the cartoon tier character of Mouzone
>>
>>67667361
Aaaand heeere were go:

>Yakub said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied".[3]He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.[4]This insight led to a plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man."[4]By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.[5]The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer".[2]
>>
>>67667930
WE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.