[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Tom hardy a good Bane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Now that that there BVS meme has eclipsed Baneposting for /tv/'s love, can we finally decide if this performance was any good or not?
>>
>>67660357

he was a small guy. hes the reason baneposting is funny.
>>
>>67660458
You're a big guy
>>
>>67660507
4u
>>
>>67660458
This is true.

>>67660357
>can we finally decide if this performance was any good or not?

He did what he could, but due to him being an inch shorter than Bale there couldn't be any real interesting shots or any David and Goliath like fights for Batman because Bane is his fucking height.

Could you imagine if Bane was played by, goddammit I forget the actor's name, but anyone who isn't fucking Tom Hardy, who is 6'5, 6'6, how imposing that would be for Batman? Christ almighty what a missed opportunity.
>>
File: 42315.jpg (65 KB, 634x450) Image search: [Google]
42315.jpg
65 KB, 634x450
>>67660357
>muh pelts
>>
>>67660357
He was the last capeshit villain I remember enjoying.
>>
>>67660357
My idea of Bane is always the fucked up Animated Series Mexican Luchador looking mofo

Tom Hardy's version was kinda underwhelming as the "big bad"...well acted and all that but I never really felt afraid of what he might do or worried that Batman might actually lose like I did with Joker and his schemes.
>>
>>67660357

he was a midget, and i can tolerate that.

but
>i l-love you talia
>gets killed by fucking catwoman

reduced to a goon and terminated by a woman. amazing.
>>
>>67660616

It's only a missed opportunity to people who think height contributes to the character you vapid simpleton.
>>
>>67660357
uh, you are not allowed to bring discussions.
>>
>>67660845
I don't think height contributes to the character, you moron. I think it contributes to interesting filmmaking. Putting Batman and Bane in more interesting fight scenes; more interesting shots could've been possible with the height difference. But primarily the fight scenes, which as they are now are utterly sterile.
>>
>>67660845
>visual medium
>height is not important when they tell you "oh such a big guy lmao fear him"
>>
He was great. Problems were with the awful script and his height.
>>
>>67660926

Just realized you agreed that baneposting was funny in an earlier post. My mistake for even responding to you like you're human. Go drown yourself in soda you fat retard.
>>
>>67660357
That's a big claim
>>
Not enough steroids
>>
>>67660967
First you misread my post and now you're ignoring my point entirely? Go masturbate you idiot there's no need for your stupidity or hostility.
>>
He was a good villain but he wasn't a good Bane
>>
Is not realistic for Nolan making a villain that uses steroids?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.