[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
movies you didn't make it through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: limitless.jpg (117 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
limitless.jpg
117 KB, 800x599
>>
Bladerunner

too fucking boring and pointless.
if you know a couple of robots are after you, just leave until they die on their own.
>>
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Moonrise Kingdom
Fantastic Mr Fox
The Darjeeling Limited
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
The Royal Tenenbaums
Rushmore
Bottle Rocket
>>
Apocalypse Now
The Godfather
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Vertigo
Dr Strangelove
Rear Window
>>
File: brazil.jpg (9 KB, 188x267) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
9 KB, 188x267
>>67656621
>>
>>67656685
Not trying to insult you here but you may have some form of hyperactivity disorder if you're unable to sit through Bladerunner.
>>
Clash of the titans (remake)
Fast and furious 6

Only two movies I have ever started watching and then just left in the middle. I've literally sat through everything I've chosen to watch, but I couldn't sit through these two borefests
>>
>>67656806
Do you have a disability?
>>
>>67658807
I just don't get why they're trying to stop robots who are going to drop dead on their own.
>>
>>67659039
they were planning on extending their lifespan
>>
File: 552e995ac83e5.jpg (151 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
552e995ac83e5.jpg
151 KB, 850x850
The movie that made me quit watching Marvel movies.

Batman v Superman is shit, but it's miles ahead from this.
>>
>>67659153
Captain America is such a lame hero. I never took the bait.
>>
>>67659088
Yeah, but it was impossible.
And the guy WHO KNEW it was impossible didn't just fuck off and wait it out. He stood around like a moron.
>>
>>67656699
I'm diggin this "new" meme
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.