[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opening Sequence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
For all the problems with the movie, I thought BvS's take on the death of the Waynes was the best one put in film. The combination of music and portrayal was awesome.
>>
File: IMG_20160328_231132.jpg (99 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_231132.jpg
99 KB, 1280x800
CAPEKINO
>>
>Hi, I'm Negan.
What did Bruce's dad mean by this?
>>
It was pointless and self indulgent as fuck.

>Fuck, he has a gun.
>Should I try to reason with him, give him my wallet, I'm a milionaire after all
>No
>If I back down from this I'll look like a bitch in front of my wife and teach my son to be a coward
>I should punch him.
>He has a gun, but I should punch him.
>swings
>gets shot
>dies
>wife also dies
>>
>>67655019
>>67655019

Honestly we've all seen this event in different variations. What you're describing was in the Nolan Trilogy and I liked it too, but this conveyed the sense of trauma and shock Bruce must have felt at the time. Everything happening so quickly yet at the same time everything feels so heightened that it happens in slow motion too
>>
File: file.png (225 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
225 KB, 720x400
>implying they only casted Lauren Cohan and Jeffrey Dean Morgan for that one scene
Paradox is all but confirmed at this point
>>
Snyder is good with opening sequences
In fact, he's good with little scenes and not with the movie as a whole which makes sense since he, like Bay, comes from a commercial background
>>
Its not even accurate and portrays daddy wayne as an idiot.
>>
>>67654838
>For all the problems with the movie, I thought BvS's take on the death of the Waynes was the best one put in film.
Too bad no one wanted to see that anyway.
>>
>>67656276

This opening sequence was terrible, especially with its Matrix bullet time speed. It was a robbery which was a background note in Batman and Batman Begins (with more heavy emphasis in Begins due to how Bruce was raised). The only ties this scene had to Batfleck was (1) hes a bitter lonely fuck on the inside and (2) MARTHA?!!
>>
File: CJzHAU5WgAAfa0m.jpg (225 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
CJzHAU5WgAAfa0m.jpg
225 KB, 638x638
>>67656188
With the Flash time travel and Knightmare sequence possibly being more than just a dream, but rather a future, I could see Flashpoint happening.
>>
>>67655019
>Wanting Thomas to go down like a cuck
"Not on my watch, faggot" Would say Based Snyder.
>>
>>67656606
It wasnt flashpoint it was a future similar to injustice
>>
>>67654838
Yeah, in 2016 the last thing I want from a batman movie is to see "muh dead parents" but they handled it very well, especially the music

Better than Nolan's and Burton's tbqh
>>
>>67656606
>possibly being more than a dream
>possibly

You are possibly the biggest moron alive
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.