[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dropped. This show became shit, I can't even say more.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: better-call-saul-netflix[1].jpg (30 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul-netflix[1].jpg
30 KB, 480x336
Dropped.
This show became shit, I can't even say more.
>>
>>67653698
>I can't even defend my position
>>
>>67653760
Not OP, but my stance on not watching the second season is that in the pilot and first few episodes of the first season, Jimmy is in actual danger is getting killed.

In the season finale, he's in danger of not getting his groove back.
>>
>>67653698
I like it
It should be a boring show but Saul/Jimmy is a funny guy
>>
>>67653698
This is not Breaking Bad and (let's hope) shouldn't be. Show is fine the way they're taking. You're not forced to watch it anyway.
>>
>>67653698
I just want wexxler to take her socks off in front of the camera
>>
The last episode was the best of the season
>>
The whole show is split in two:

1- Boring people talking nonstop. You must be a really sad sack of shit to enjoy watching people talking for a whole hour.

2- Mike. This would be actually okay without all that reddit pandering. It's horrible, I can't even see Mike's face without seeing reddit's logo anymore.
>>
k you don't like it. but do you have to open a thread every 12 hours?
>>
>>67654113
>This would be actually okay without all that reddit pandering. It's horrible, I can't even see Mike's face without seeing reddit's logo anymore.
Where? Do you just go on Reddit, purposely find a discussion about BCS where they talk about Mike, and piss yourself off? Reddit is full of disgusting liberal tards, but you people have some sort of weird of obsession over them.
>>
>>67655238
yeah, there is no piont to go to reddit. it's a stupid liberal hugbuox
>>
What the fuck are you talking about OP?

JIMMY IS FINALLY BECOMING SAUL!

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y
>>
>What is Character Development

Jimmy just quit the law firm, became a solo practitioner again and now he's starting to wear all those colorful suits that Saul Goodman wears in Breaking Bad.
>>
>>67653698
Show has been shit since the first minutes of the first episode.
>>
>>67653858
Jesus you fucking plebs, BCS is not BB, it's not a thriller, it's a character piece.
>>
Watching Jimmy become Saul just isn't as interesting as I thought it would be.
>>
if you think this show is shit I want you to stop watching the show.

All you BrBa SPLOSIONS faggots can go watch Fear The Walking Dead or whatever shit show is coming up
>>
>>67653698
thank GOD you posted your opinion here op! this wonderful post completely changed my mind on the show! I'm going to drop it too OP! Thanks! You opened my mind!

>This show became shit, I can't even say more.
I mean seriously, such a compelling and thought-provoking argument!
>>
Does anyone else hate the whole "Slippin Jimmy" thing? The scams are cringeworthy and completely unbelievable, I hope Vince stops including them.
>>
>>67653698
This last episode was probably the most interesting ep in a while, shit actually happened
>>
>all these faggots who can't admit their show is boring
>>
>>67653698
S2E7 was the best of the series. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>67656046
So true. I haven't gone into watching BB past first five episodes and love BCS. The characters are great. There is real drama that isn't all about murder.
>>
p$$t brand was around back then?
>>
>>67653858

we know jimmy doesn't die. it's a character drama, his mortality doesn't play into it. at least it won't until the last season with Cinnabon Saul
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.