[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season 10 was the best season by far! I can't believe h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1459377331526.jpg (116 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
1459377331526.jpg
116 KB, 500x636
Season 10 was the best season by far! I can't believe how much it tied together. I can't believe how Snoop Dogg visiting the trailer park blended seamlessly throughout the show. I could tell the production increased. Shit, Lahey was more hands-on with Randy in this season.

The Rickyisms and other stuff stayed but only because they can't exactly just change the characters abruptly. But they got that shit down to a science. Ricky saying "two turnips in heat" was fucking hilarious.

Thoughts? I haven't seen /tv/ discuss this much and everyday I've been going to http://4chan.org/tv/trailer to search for TPB threads.
>>
>>67651985
I hated last season and thought this one was worse. And I am a huge fan, probably one of my favorite shows. I thought the guest stars were tacky but they were comfy I guess. I hope they don't make another season, They keep getting worse. I will say the season where they make honey oil is probably one of my favorites. and I am glad they did that, but I'd rather them stop instead of keep making crap
>>
>>67651985
>>67651985
Just watched it a coupled days ago. Had it's moments but it just didn't feel right. Not a fan of the Snoop Dogg addition. I get it, but meh. Too predictable. Tom Arnold was surprisingly funny and comfy addition. Some good Ricky-isms and Bubble moments, but that's it. J-Roc's spic accent was kinda funny for an episode or 2.
>>
Is there a way for me to watch it without having Normieflix?
>>
>>67652848
Google "Watch Trailer Park Boys online" and watchseries dot il or putlocker should have it. The only problem with this site is if you're stupid enough to click on ads. They prety much just link to filesharers (thus it's not exactly virus-ridden as you think).

>by far

Are you implying that this isn't the last season? How could they possibly make another one?

>I can't believe how much it tied together.

No, I can't believe how passive they were about a lot of the side plots.

>blended seamlessly throughout the show.

It felt like a long podcast episode
>>
>>67652848
www . primewire . ag

gotta deal with popup ads, but this is one of the best streaming sites i've found.
>>
Does Julian become more and more an asshole each season? Early seasons his dickness almost seemed to have a purpose behind it, now he's just like a poor ebenzer scrooge.
>>
>watching TPB for the first time
>on season 6 right now
>people say season 7 is bad
>enjoying the show, but not becoming a diehard
>wasn't a diehard Arrested Development fan either
>season four was perfectly fine

I'm actually looking forward to the "bad" seasons because I have a feeling it's overblown, and it'll be the same pretty okay show
>>
>>67652122
>I hope they don't make another season

They've already written season 11.

The cast bought the rights to the show. It's pretty much free money for them, and it's not like they can branch out and do other stuff. Robb Wells is the only one who even tries to act outside the show.
>>
>>67652911
>>67652914

Thanks but muh torrents have arrived now.
>>
>>67653024
Well the head writer mike clattenburg must have given the show its structure cuz this was a disaster
>>
I've only watched the first 5 seasons but season 2 was definitely the best and most memorable
>all that tension to get their weed trailer farm going
>ricky having to face some parental responsibility by befriending lahey's daughter
>comfy as fuck
Also that finale where Lahey gets drunk and tries to kill Ricky in one final standoff involving the police and destroying an entire street was GOAT
Isn't it weird that Ricky and Ellen Page's character from season 2 are siblings now considering this season's reveal that Lahey's his real dad?
>>
>>67653177
I wish he would return and see what the fuck is happening to this show. It's crazy. I absolutely fucking hate it and go into a blood-boiling rage when a good show turns to shit because people fail to see where it's core assets were.

>>67653365

Lahey just sees Ricky as a son. Lahey isn't Ricky's actual fucking father.
>>
>>67653403
Really? I must have misread some post, I've only seen the first episode of this season lmao
I couldn't care less for anything beyond when the show actually planned to end
>>
>>67651985
REBEL YELL
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.