[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there, why don't you have a seat right over there.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: hello.jpg (37 KB, 425x638) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
37 KB, 425x638
Hello there, why don't you have a seat right over there.
>>
File: 1449834772423.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1449834772423.png
75 KB, 348x301
Nah I'm good thanks.

Can I go now please?
>>
File: 1458575597027.jpg (51 KB, 604x550) Image search: [Google]
1458575597027.jpg
51 KB, 604x550
>>
FUCK OFF AND TALK TO MY KIKE LAWYER YOU COCK SMOKER
>>
>>67648914
It says here in this chat log, username big_guy4u, your words: "I want to blank your blank all night long, and then massage my penis all over your nipples"

What were you thinking when you walked in, with a 13 year old girl home alone?
>>
Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way, the choice is yours.
>>
>>67647922
Fcuk you she said she was 23 and was smoking a cohiba at the time. I believe you've already met my lawyer mr. Cohen. I'm going to sue your ass for wrongful prosecution you kaaksucka.
>>
>>67647922
I was only coming over to tell here that I couldn't come over
>>
>guy changes his mind and doesn't visit the kid
>chris hamster gets bumrustled and goes to his place instead
>dude kills himself

jesus christ Chris, what the FUCK have you done?

>everyone gets off with no charges because of it

JUST
>>
>>67649429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwkMEQzjjHM
>>
>>67649424
Yes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYxEqs6KVhM

How can you lie?
>>
>>67649178
This is entrapment!!!!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.