[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a best of the worst episode >but not a wheel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11
File: mike3.jpg (139 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mike3.jpg
139 KB, 500x500
>it's a best of the worst episode
>but not a wheel of the worst
>this means it's at least like 3 months before another wheel

How is wheel not the most popular thing they do?

SHOJIIIII
>>
>>67647001
They're not even funny anymore.
>>
>>67647034
all a wheel episode needs is the random stupid video, rich's laugh, and some dry wit and 50+ minutes and I'm comfy.
>>
What are you talking about? Who are "they"?

Please include the title of the film/television show in the OP next time.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 634x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 634x397
>>67647058
>DUDE EXPLODING SQUIRRELS LMAO
>>
>>67647001
How many pointless fucking RLM threads are you planning on making today, OP? I actually like RLM but Jesus Christ, give it a rest.
>>
Did Youtube ban Plinkett Star Wars episode 3?
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 173x267) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 173x267
>>67647178
>I actually like RLM
>>
DAAAAAH DEEEEEEE BE DEE

S O S

[unintelligible korean]

DAAAAAH DEEEEEEE BE DEE

S O S

[unintelligible korean]

DAAAAAH DEEEEEEE BE DEE
>>
>How is wheel not the most popular thing they do?

Because Mr. Plinkett exists. Because Half in the Bag exists.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABcXyZn9xjg
>>
>>67647280
valid point

how about why isn't wheel of the worst more popular than vanilla botw

>low budget movie is bad and has shitty effects

you don't say
>>
>>67647300
>copyright from SME blocked it in your country

what the fuck is even going on

literally WHO? Sony media entertainment? For what?

What is going on here? Who is in charge again?
>>
>>67647451
The only reason it's so fun is because it only happens every once in a while

It'd get old really fast watching them watch nonsense all the time, but it feels special cause it's rare
>>
>>67647277
ive been searching for a link to this song forever on youtube but couldnt find just the song
>>
>>67647218
In the time it took you to type that, you could have just gone over YouTube and seen for yourself that the answer is no.
>>
>>67647675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o-uM4V3Sdo
>>
File: spelling it out for retards.png (76 KB, 1076x806) Image search: [Google]
spelling it out for retards.png
76 KB, 1076x806
>>67647697
Yes, clearly I asked randomly before going to Youtube, on the off chance it was banned. And clearly you took the time to visit Youtube yourself instead of just typing random shit.
>>
>>67647034
Who cares, I just need my friend simulator fix.
>>
a few years back you could go on youtube and literally any movie from the 80s and 90s was there for free

now you're lucky to find a clip

of course they let you watch the films if they are in hard Spanish/inverted colours or some shit though which is basically fucking pointless
>>
>>67647001

You have to be kidding, the wheel is terrible, even they hate it but the fans "love it" - They get tedious, boring, unfunny instructional videos from the dawn of home VHS, and force comedy out of it, it usually doesn't work so the discussion is about 5 minute long for these shit videos.

Then a video that is even moderately unintentionally funny is drawn out and gets boring to watch them review and talk about it.

The most recent one, with the exploding varmints and mushroom guy is a prime example of this.
>>
>>67647001
Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?
>>
>>67647001

It really ought to be the most popular thing they do. I just think they legitimately hate doing it. I don't think they're faking when they talk about how shitty the experience is.
>>
>>67648165
The episode with the 'Shoji' concert was the best thing I've ever seen from them. It even had Jesse.

>4 hour long concert
>Shoji finally shows up in the last hour
>they get hype as fuck
>he's a god awful Asian singer

That was some funny shit.
>>
I fucking hate Wheel of the Worst. The stuff they always watch has nothing funny in it so the guys are forced to make dumb jokes about minute details which is not their strong suit.
>>
Young Mike is qt. Fat Mike is weirdly hot because you know he's aggressively dominant in that completely unconscious way where he doesn't even have any weird kinks like spitting in your mouth yet it's still so intuitive to him to be a 5000% pure top and shove you into the mattress while he fucks your asshole. He's just a big chubby bear of a man in the best possible way. Probably has a fat cock.
Jay is cute but he has confidence issues. He really shouldn't because he is sufficiently cute to own any minor physical quirks that he has. I hope Jay is a reluctant top who cares about his bottom. Basically the polar opposite of Mike.
Rich doesn't even fuck. You just cuddle with him. You lay face to face with him, his big warm gut pressing into your stomach, and smilingly stare into each other's eyes, having conversation into the early hours of the morning. He'd probably stroke your hair. Just imagine his gentle voice, that angelic smiling face, and every conversation with him being like a fucking dream of heaven, deep, long, spiritual talks about life and love.
It's hard to pick. Mike has that calm-among-the-storm passion and he'd smash your asshole into a thousand pieces. Jay is an introspective auteur who would take you on a journey with him, as an equal partner. Rich would be like dating the Buddha.
I think it's this blend of starkly different yet equally awesome personalities that makes them work so well together as a group.
>>
>>67648329
Daily reminder /tv/ is a predominantly female board.

And you cows are weird.
>>
>>67647534

There must be a music clip in there somewhere that Sony owns
>>
>>67648582
But that's mister plinkett's theme for god sake.

It's a song literally nobody ever cared about before.

In fact, I'm pretty sure only people who know plinkett know that song.
>>
File: 1448431818177.png (167 KB, 479x373) Image search: [Google]
1448431818177.png
167 KB, 479x373
>>67647277

>unintelliable Korean

It's moonspeak ya dingus.
>>
>>67647277
It was Japanese.

Don't you watch undubbed animes with subtitles?
>>
>>67648431
>that poster
>female

no
>>
File: jessi.gif (2 MB, 297x330) Image search: [Google]
jessi.gif
2 MB, 297x330
>watching old episodes of Best of the Worst and Wheel of the Worst
>Jessi everywhere

Please bring back my high test waifu
>>
File: 1450223144593.jpg (8 KB, 188x267) Image search: [Google]
1450223144593.jpg
8 KB, 188x267
>>67649846
no fatties allowed
>>
>it's a "the wheel is spinning then there's a convenient cut to it landing on a particular video" episode

At least do it as one shot, you hack frauds.
>>
>>67649968
Then what is literally the entire cast minus Jay doing there?
>>
>>67650161
Jay started with Jessi because she was easy pickin's.

Every fatty will be replaced with someone fit eventually.
>>
File: CVfNtX4UwAA9Rwv.png (423 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
CVfNtX4UwAA9Rwv.png
423 KB, 600x515
>>67650237

>they replace Rich with Max Landis
>>
>>67650429
oh god no
i don't even mind the guys movies but his voice is insufferable
>>
>>67650429
I want to pull on his hair.
>>
File: wellneedtosterilizehiskidstoo.jpg (107 KB, 747x753) Image search: [Google]
wellneedtosterilizehiskidstoo.jpg
107 KB, 747x753
>>67650429
i wish they would replace AIDSmoby with max landis

it's weird, max is even more obnoxious than AIDS, but it bothers me less with him because it seems like that's genuinely who he is. he really is a loudmouthed fruitcake. with AIDS, i can see in his eyes at all times how he is calculating "how would reddit react to this?"
>>
>>67648165
what are you talking about, the one with the geriatrics dancing thing was amazing
>>
>>67650519

Having lived in both places, I can say it's the basic difference between an asshole from LA and an asshole from Milwaukee.

An asshole from Milwaukee is totally oblivious about what a massive tool he is, and that somehow makes him worse. Assholes from LA are self-aware and own up to the fact that they're assholes. They accept that about themselves.
>>
>>67650582
go to bed aidsmoby.

also, if an asshole was truly self aware, he'd try to stop being an asshole.
>>
>>67650904
nice reading comprehension
he's saying max is self aware but aids ISN'T
>>
>>67650582
>>67650519
You people are projecting I swear. Moby is genuine
>>
how is their output now Space Cop is done?
>>
>>67650989

Dude, watch the videos that he's in. Jack may be genuine, but he's still got the whole 'look at how ironic I am' thing going on. No self-awareness at all.
>>
>>67653281
>look at how ironic I am
Unlike Mike, Jay, and Rich? That's their entire schtick.
>>
>>67652975

About as consistent as before, but they haven't done anything big just yet. The Plinkett Video for the Force Awakens is probably going to be next, but who knows how long that will take.
>>
>>67647700
every single "obscure VHS" they watch seems to be available on youtube. are they hack frauds?
>>
>>67653329
>haven't done anything big yet
They JUST released a feature film that they had been working on for over three years
>>
>>67653330
Yeah them browsing the Internet at the beginning of every episode would be so riveting.
>>
File: SnvUF.jpg (60 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
SnvUF.jpg
60 KB, 800x518
>>67653439

I mean that they haven't done anything big since the release of Space Cop.

>>67653326

Yeah, but Mike, Jay and Rich are actually funny. I can't remember a time that I've laughed at something that Jack did, that he intended to be funny.
>>
>>67653519
The release of Space Cop was only two months ago. They've put out dozens of videos since then. What "big" project do you think they would put together immediately after a three year long project just finished?
>>
>>67653757

Okay, let me try to be as literal as possible.

All they have done since the release of Space Cop is their usual videos.

Is that better?
>>
>>67653757
>What "big" project do you think they would put together immediately after a three year long project just finished?
something horribly unfunny, no doubt
>>
>>67653944
>All they have done since the release of Space Cop is their usual videos.

What about that Plinkett teaser?

Even as its own thing, it was pretty good and different.
>>
>>67653944
Okay. And what is your point?
>>
>>67653975
>>67654012

Oh my fucking Christ

Someone asked a question about their current output after Space Cop, and I was answering it. I guess that makes me the next Qaddafi.
>>
>>67647001
Because seeing them falling asleep while watching yet another shitty 90's instructional video got old five wheels ago. The rare gem like Shoji or How Do I Know if I'm Really in Love isn't really worth all the shit. I [refer to see them talk about actual movies.
>>
>>67654089

I dunno. As horrible as it was, exploding varmints was pretty entertaining.
>>
Everyone except for their hard-corps fans know that they lost their touch 4-5 years ago and were coasting on Plinkett goodwill until they finally crashed and burned with the Jurassic World/TFA/Space Cop debacle. Now they're scrambling to regain their "geek credibility" by piling on to BvS and it MAKES ME SICK!
>>
>>67654178
>hard-corps
>>
>>67654178
Really, anon? Is that what they're doing? Seems to me that they're just doing what they've always done. But you're probably right. Everything involving Internet personalities has to be drama and behind the scenes conspiracies.
>>
>>67654178
I just assumed they were making fun of BvS because it's a terrible movie. Thanks for setting things straight!
>>
>>67654203
>>67654251
>>67654287
Well argued you brainwashed Plinkett slavs. What's next? Namecalling?
>>
do you guys actually watch that boring shit?
>>
File: le dead inside schlock critic.jpg (23 KB, 196x190) Image search: [Google]
le dead inside schlock critic.jpg
23 KB, 196x190
>>67654379
yes but i do it ironically so you can't criticize me
OH MAH GAAAAAD :D
>>
BOTW is the worst thing they do because it's the only thing that involved AIDSMoby on a regular basis.

Pre Rec doesn't count.
>>
>>67648296
I lost my shit when shoji start singing.
>>
>>67650429
>It's a Mike uses Max Landis to break into Hollywood episode
>>
>>67656352
LOL me too.
>>
>>67649846
I think she and Mike broke up, m8.

She couldn't handle the Stoklasa kelbasa
>>
>>67656471
XD
>>
>>67656511
They're still together. She had Jack's kid a few months ago.
>>
>>67647001
Wheel of the worst is awful because most of the time its some horribly shitty video that goes on for 2 hours that they analyze and critique anyways.
>>
>>67657005
Holy shit. This x 200.
>>
>>67653519
Ha ha, Space Cop actually came out?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>67647001
New Plinkett when?
>>
Jay is humorous.
>>
>>67657143
These guys are smart when it comes to movie making technique and script writing.

When will they make a un-ironic effort? I want to see what they can do.
>>
Best of the Worst is mistitled because, to me, it's the Best of the Best (of RLM's shows).
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.