[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're sitting in a bar and this fucker comes up to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: hey.png (116 KB, 326x267) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
116 KB, 326x267
You're sitting in a bar and this fucker comes up to you and puts a cherry Jolly Rancher in your mouth

What do?
>>
>>67646498
Punch him until he dies
>>
Ask him if he wants some peach tea
>>
>>67646498
k-kiss him :3
>>
You're flying with Turkish Airlines™ and this fucker's eating Jolly Rancher™ on the next seat.

What do?
>>
Slap his ass
>>
>>67646498
ask him for watermelon
watermelon is the best flavor
>>
>>67646498
Mr Luthor pls introduce me to Steppenwolf-san and Darkseid-Sama!
>>
Cherry is the best. Jolly ranchers have the only good cherry flavored product ever invented, everything else is pure tylenol flavor
>>
>>67646498
Does anyone have a recording of this clip or something?
I wanna post it everywhere. It's a great meme
>>
File: wutarmellun.jpg (51 KB, 499x599) Image search: [Google]
wutarmellun.jpg
51 KB, 499x599
>>67646620
>>
>>67646620
Grape is the best flavor, you son of a bitch.
>>
Get to the bottom of it by staying on top of it.
>>
LETS MAKE CHERRY A MEME HAHA
>>
>>67646498
t-thanks
>>
CHERRY VS WATERMELON
>>
File: 1452890323420.jpg (35 KB, 569x549) Image search: [Google]
1452890323420.jpg
35 KB, 569x549
>>67646654
>Mr. Luthor
>Steppenwolf-san
That was embarrasing desu senpai
>>
>>67646498
Look him directly in the eye and suck on his finger
>>
>>67646498
Suck his sweet ginger fingers and say, MMM- Boys.
>>
>>67646498
call Kevin Spacey
>>
MMMMMM BOYS
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.