[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into a room >see this >wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1459351764349.jpg (31 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
1459351764349.jpg
31 KB, 600x360
>walk into a room
>see this
>wat do?
>>
>>67645843
Take a selfie of course.
>>
>>67645843

someone needs to merge this with the spider scene from Enemy.
>>
>>67645843
time to fap
>>
>>67645843
That was a pretty scary scene. Like walking through a haunted house.
>>
>>67645843
Yell: "THIS. IS. MARTHAAAA!"
Then kick him in the balls.
>>
Is this pic from a cam? It's pretty decent.

Post a picture of Lex's painting please.
>>
>>67645843
I stand and applaud Snyder for being a visual artist

that scene really was the high point of the film
>>
>>67645843
Imagine how great that scene would be if he walked in the room and Batman said, complete with his voice changer thing:

>Hey.
>I'm stuck.
>>
>>67646218
>>
>capeshit movie has a better scary scene than most horror movies today

how?
>>
>>67645843
The spider represented what he felt like was his soon to arrive baby constricting him and trapping him. When he decides to go back to the shady sex place with the new key he received the spider at the very end recoils in fear because the cycle of his infidelity because of his fear of being tied down is going to continue.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.