[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking Bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1424034219408.gif (178 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1424034219408.gif
178 KB, 500x333
Is it just me or was the plane crash thing retarded?
>>
for you
>>
Was there any survivors?
>>
>>67641552
>1st episode of season 3
>Walt calls Tenerife "Tenerifay"
DROPPED
Silly americans
>>
Officer please
>>
>>67641552
It was a bit far fetched, true.
>>
>>67641552
yes fuck season 2
>>
>>67641597
None.
>>
i liked the plane stuff, but it had such little effect on whatever came afterward. it could have been exploited in numerous ways by clever writers but in the end it was just a plot/cliffhanger thing. disappointing
>>
>>67641552
It was very retarded. Not necessarily because of how far-fetched it was, but the way they built up to it. Honestly, if they had shown it was a plane crash from the start and then built up to showing how Walt was responsible, that could have been interesting rather than annoying. Lots of stuff the writers could have done but instead it was a total waste.
B R A V O V I N C E
R
A
V
O

V
I
N
C
E
>>
Fly
>>
The plane was about how Walt's actions have consequences on those who are not directly involved beyond meth addiction and deaths.

Jane blackmailing Walt and him letting her die as she chokes on her vomit leads to her dad being too much in grief to do his job as a air traffic controller. That leads to the two planes crashing into each other. Season 3 shows that his life is ruined by most likely doing to be charged with negligence and death.
>>
>>67643788
this. it's a major catalyst in the series
>>
>>67643788
Jane's dad shot himself. Walt hears about it on the radio when he's driving.
>>
>>67641597

They all in the wreckage brother
>>
File: drapesmug too much.png (139 KB, 284x354) Image search: [Google]
drapesmug too much.png
139 KB, 284x354
>>67641552
It's just you.
>>
>>67643788
But perhaps Jane shouldn't have been such a cunt
>>
>>67643788

>The plane was about how Walt's actions have consequences on those who are not directly involved beyond meth addiction and deaths

This could have been achieved in a much less ham-fisted way. Instead we got "WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE THIS SHOW IS GENIUS!!"

Coincidences like that are incredible in real life. When they're written to happen, it's just stupid.
>>
>>67643788
Walt saved Jesse's life by letting Jane die. They'd have OD'd within a week with all that money. He had nothing to feel guilty about.
>>
File: 1443862245746.gif (2 MB, 360x238) Image search: [Google]
1443862245746.gif
2 MB, 360x238
>>67645124

>mfw a redditor says seven thirty-seven down over abq is genius near me
>>
Can two planes really crash into each other in broad daylight just because a guy in the tower screws up
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.