[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw this today and really liked it, but the last 10 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 10-cloverfield-lane.jpg (236 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-lane.jpg
236 KB, 612x380
I saw this today and really liked it, but the last 10 minutes were shit.

Also what was with all the MEW feet shots? Is the director a degenerate?
>>
>>67640854
Her tits are too small and her ass is too big, only the feet were left
>>
>can only see John Goodman as Pacha or his character from The Big Lebowski
>imagine him as Pacha the entire movie

What a surreal experience.
>>
Didn't mind the last 10 minutes t b h.

Went in to the movie kind of expecting something like that to happen. Thought the part with the Molotov was pretty dumb though

Overall, kino/10
>>
File: 1459281042146.jpg (223 KB, 768x992) Image search: [Google]
1459281042146.jpg
223 KB, 768x992
he understand where his fans are coming from
>>
>>67640854
I picked this movie over BvS and I have 0 regrets about it. This movie was tense as FUCK, that gun scene man. Great editing and cinematography on some parts as well. 8/10 desu.
>>
>>67640917
I kept thinking of him in Barton Fink
>>
I loved it, this is the movie that movies set in a bunker like "The Divide" wish they were, but nobody had come up with a plot this good before.

MEW is such a qt she can be my little princess if you know what I mean
>>
>>67640854
When's the rip? I'm gonna have to rub one off to her feet but can't do that there.
>>
>>67642292
>gun scene
Fucking hell, best jump scare I've ever seen.
>>
>>67642541
SANTA CLAUS
>>
someone has pics of her ass from the movie, can someone post them when she was in those short shorts?
>>
>>67640917
Dan from Roseanne
>>
>>67642614
>>67642292

Anons I'm getting old and forgetful. Do you mean the scene towards the end, next to the chemicals?
>>
>>67642829
When all 3 standing next to a barrel of chemicals, yes.
>>
>>67642912
>>67642829
why was emmett such a betamax tho

dude should have known better. his best strategy would have been to fight him. he dies like a fag
>>
>>67643145
You should use spoilers, also Emmet wasn't very smart and he thought Howard believed him and acceoted his apology.
>>
File: MEW.jpg (508 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
MEW.jpg
508 KB, 1920x816
So distracting.
>>
>>67643207
they already knew he murdered a girl who went missing
seems like emmett should have known that saying "I was trying to get your gun" was going to get him killed
but you're right, it's explained by him being an idiot.
still though, wtf
>>
File: dem feets cuh.png (87 KB, 200x315) Image search: [Google]
dem feets cuh.png
87 KB, 200x315
>>67640891

>Small tits
>Big arse
>Gr8 feets
Literally perfect.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.