[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was he going to deal with Doomsday once Superman died?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB-lex_1[1].jpg (100 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
FB-lex_1[1].jpg
100 KB, 900x470
How was he going to deal with Doomsday once Superman died?
>>
>>67637976
i dont know
>>
>>67637976
The old gods? aint gotta explain shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s

Why remove this scene??
>>
>>67637976
He wasn't. He went full chaos
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh0Y2hVe_bw
>>
Will we ever see a good live action Lex Luthor?
>>
>>67637976
Doomsday suppose to kill everyone
>>
>>67637976
I don't know but maybe he needed the Blood of doomsday to communicate properly with the old god? he knew that superman and batman would team up in order to beat doomsday all they needed was a little push?
>>
File: 06.jpg (1 MB, 1972x1524) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
1 MB, 1972x1524
>>67638056
The New Gods. The Old Gods are dead.
>>
>>67638309
Why do the costumes, especially Superman's, look like body paint ?
>>
>>67638393

Because Howard Porter is a shitty artist.
>>
>>67638309
In the comics, Implying Synder didn't decide to throw it in their for no reason
>>
For some reason, he thought he would have complete control over Doomsday.

I have no idea how he came to that conclusion, but that seems to be what he was thinking.
>>
>>67638483

We already saw evidence of the new gods in the cyborg video, the motherbox creates him
>>
>>67638098
Kevin spacey was good
>>
>>67638000
>trips

impressive
>>
>>67637976
HACK SNYDER
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.