[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't they make movies as stylish as the crow anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: The-Crow_Alternate2.png (671 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
The-Crow_Alternate2.png
671 KB, 500x733
why don't they make movies as stylish as the crow anymore?
>>
Because the 90s edge is over
>>
>>67636896
One was released just last week.
>>
>>67636896
Stylish?
You see Deadpool?
>>
>>67636896
EVERY NIGHT I BURN
EVERY NIGHT I SCREAM YOUR NAME
yeah, no thanks
>>
I mean look at this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inUCmh3LY9Y

it's beautiful

>>67636946
yeah I guess you could kinda put deadpool up there with Blade and Spawn, but not Le Crow
>>
>>67636896
Darkman?

>>67636933
BvS is a different animal entirely.
>>
Was the Lee family haunted?
>>
File: Top_Dollar1.jpg (96 KB, 1215x657) Image search: [Google]
Top_Dollar1.jpg
96 KB, 1215x657
>>67636933
>>
>>67636896
It's easier to fuck them up than it is to get them right. Risky stylish shit might be making a comeback of sorts over the next year or three, I hope.
>>
>>67636946
>Stylish
>Deadpool

You serious bro?

>>67636896
If The Crow came out this weekend almost nobody would go watch it.

Sad but true.

People want "fun" these days. That's all that matters. "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun". "fun".
>>
>>67637102
yes it was!!! i go to the lee family house once for christmas dinner. lee made chicken wings.
when we sat down and did the prayer, the clock fell on the son and it almost died he.
then i heard screams out; me and lee went and what we saw was that the not oh thing the door in
>>
THEY KEEP CALLING ME
>>
>>67636896
One of my favorite movies. Never get tired of it. Such great atmosphere.

It's really sad Brandon died. He was on the verge of being the next great action star. He was only 28.
>>
>>67637435
It's because we live at a bleak time. The economy is bad, jobs are hard to come by, the world is on the brink of war. People want to tune out and turn off and feel good. They want distractions, they don't want thought provoking reflections.
>>
>>67637564
I want to fuck you like an animal
>>
>>67637174
He looks ever so vaguely like James Franco.

Also it was really weird seeing that one Brother Shamus from Big Lebowski in this.
>>
>>67637435
>implying some of those kills and one-liners weren't fun as all hell
>>
>>67636896

Because shooting the main actor is horribly inefficient
>>
>>67637617
On the verge of becoming the next poor man's Steven Segal maybe,
Guy had the charisma of a used fridge.
>>
File: 20160309114036.jpg (23 KB, 454x413) Image search: [Google]
20160309114036.jpg
23 KB, 454x413
>>67636951
>>
>>67637617
HE WAS MURDERED I TELL YA

IT WAS A HIT
>>
>>67636896
Because the actor died
>>
>>67637435
It's called entertainment. That's why people read comics in the first place.
>>
YOU RAPED HER
YOU KILLED HER
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.