[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
solo batfleck movie when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
solo batfleck movie when?
>>
>>67628555
Wtf is the Robin Suit made out of skin?
>>
>>67628664
It looks cool desu
>>
>>67628970
looks like a ham or chicken skin nicely cooked.
>>
>>67628555
IN BATMAN LOGIC FOR THIS NEW DCU, HE WOULD FUCKING KILL THE JOKER. THATS WHY ZACK SNYDER IS A PIECE OF SHIT HACK. HE MAKES BATMAN KILL PEOPLE, BUT YOU KNOW THEY WILL COME UP WITH SOME BULLSHIT EXCUSE AS TO WHY HE DOESNT KILL THE JOKER, THE ONE PERSON WHO DESERVES DEATH THE MOST. FUCK THIS NEW DCU AND ZACK SNYDER LITERALLY DOESNT UNDERSTAND THESE CHARACTERS
>>
why does everything in the dcu just look like garbage visually? Marvel is horrible in a lot of ways but they can at least get the look down
>>
>>67628664
Pretty sure that's a fan recolor. It was really badly burned in the movie and covered in graffiti.
>>
>>67628555
They're probably negotiating to get Ben Affleck to direct it. He's expressed serious interest in directing / starring in it, and it's all a matter of timeline and money.
>>
>joker causing carnage
>batman puts on his giant iron man suit
>kills joker with drone strike

not a very long movie
>>
>>67629249

He kills people in BvS precisely because he didn't kill the Joker when he had the chance and Robin was killed because of it. Honestly, I know you marveldrones have problems following a story that isn't spoonfed to you by Ironmeme and Captain Reddit, but it's not that hard to figure out.
>>
>>67629532
I suspect Suicide Squad will have a lead in to a solo Batfleck movie. There's already a theory that Scott Eastwood's mystery character in SS is Dick Grayson sent to spy on Waller and Flagg.
>>
File: 1458200097109.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
1458200097109.png
177 KB, 708x520
>>67629623
>There's already a theory that Scott Eastwood's mystery character in SS is Dick Grayson sent to spy on Waller and Flagg.

That sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>67629623

>Dick Grayson
>Flat pancake ass

If this is true it's more problematic than Batman murdering people tbqh
>>
>>67629639
Hey, I didn't say it was a GOOD theory.

The other predominant theory is that he's Slade Wilson, which would be even worse.

But either way, SS is probably going to have a lead in to Batfleck.
>>
>>67628664

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1877830/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK