[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Man of Murder >Bat of Murder >Devil of Murder Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: daredevil1.jpg (264 KB, 1680x942) Image search: [Google]
daredevil1.jpg
264 KB, 1680x942
>Man of Murder
>Bat of Murder
>Devil of Murder

Where were you when kino saved capeshit?
>>
>>67628528
When does Daredevil murdr??
>>
Nice, more capeshit threads
>>
File: 1458540016190.png (321 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1458540016190.png
321 KB, 499x618
>lumping Daredevil in with Hack Snyder shit
>>
>>67628528
It's not murder if they're Hand ninjas.
>>
>>67628528
Dont forget inter-dimensional space satan
>>
>>67628548
He tried to kill Nobu and gave permission to kill to Castle and Elektra.
>>
>>67628528
When you have 14 hours to work with, you're only going to remember the 20 minutes of GOAT scenes and act like brack skyaroo never happened. I hope they trim the fat next time. I'm pretty sure I could get away with editing this season into only the punisher arc and get a decent 2 hour film from it.
>>
>>67628704
There was definitely more than 2 hours worth of Frank stuff spread out over the season, especially if you still include non-Frank scenes that relate to him.
>>
>Matt Murdock will never be your BFF
>>
>>67628528
I think I was underwhelmed by batman vs superman because the morning before going to the movie i watched the daredevil final episode. Must have bumped up my expectations, will try to avoid that for future dc movies
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.