[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looks at renaissance painting >Ah yes, superheroes, caped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Lex-Luthor.jpg (78 KB, 612x765) Image search: [Google]
Lex-Luthor.jpg
78 KB, 612x765
>looks at renaissance painting
>Ah yes, superheroes, caped vigilantes, some would say they're nowadays' version of Prometheus or Ulysses.
>looks at Bruce Wayne ascending
>Ah yes, superheroes, caped vigilantes, some would say they're the equivalent of ancient myths
>looks at Archangel Gabriel's painting
>Ah yes, superheroes, caped vigilantes, some would say there are no gods left in this world but superheroes are our equivalent to ancient myths
>looks at superman when he's being carried away
>Ah yes, gods, old myths, the ancient capeshit
>looks at the camera
>that's a theme in this movie by the way, folks!
> U DRINK MY PEE BTW LOL
And people say this is deep
>>
He didn't break a single law.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
Yup. Zacky boy tends to be a bit on the nose thematically.
>>
>>67624974
inb4...
>U GUISE DON'T GET IT. ITS 2 DEEP AND EDGY 4 U MARVEL FAGS LELELE XD
>>
>>67624974
I suspect most of the people who say it is deep are trolling. There probably are a bunch of idiots of really do think that however.
>>
Even fucking Josh Widow makes deeper scenes than Snyder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhGPvE43aAM
>>
>>67624974
>>67625100
>>67625109

You sound like faggot millennials.
>>
>>67625164
You sound like a self-deprecating millennial and you most likely are one.
>>
>Watches Disney's Hercules
>Truly an ominous greek portent of these living gods clashing in my city. Bruce Wayne my Hades, Superman my hercules. And here I am, Zeus watching over alll
>>
File: 1407591633571.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
1407591633571.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>67624974
>It's not 'capeshit' good sir, it's the modern mythology!
>>
>>67624974
>And people say this is deep
No they don't, you fairy princess.
>>
>>67625164
go back to /co/
>>
OP would be shitposting in Roman times when Alexander filled the catapults with feces
>>
>>67625268
You should screenwrite for the DCEU
>>
>>67625001
He pushed Lois Lane off of a building.
>>
>>67625114
that scene is garbage

only thing decent about it is Bettany's acting
>>
>That King Arthur reference in Superman vs Doomsday
>Excalibur is a poster at the movie theater where Bruce's parents died

Wow...... these truly are......... the modern mythological characters......
>>
>>67625573
It's not illegal if you dont hit the ground. This is Metropolis City Law and law in most states.
>>
>>67625001
He kind of orchestrated a terrorist attack that killed dozens of people and a few senators.
>>
>>67625573
wow what the hell man spoilers
>>
>>67625098
Snyder sempai puts a lot of effort shoving down our troats the metaphor that superman is jesus, the fucker doesnt bother to expand the character any futher, thats why his superman sucks even when you have based Cavill playing him
>>
>>67625629
still better than all snyder has made
>>
>dude superman is jesus!

cool...and?

>uhh he's sort of jesus esque

yes, zack you're not doing anything with this observation, it's not a theme if it doesn't mean anything

>dude...jesus!
>>
u suck
>>
>>67625114
It wants to be deep, but it still can't stop with the fucking humor and be real for a second.
>>
>>67624974
I kinda like that the Senator lady was all pissy and righteous about Supes being and unregulated power but still wouldn't join up with Lex because she new he was scum incarnate.

The shaved head in prison thing was dumb though, should have gotten it accidentally lasered off at the start of the Doomsday fight or something.
>>
K
>>
I
>>
N
>>
O
>>
>>67627269

"I was only born yesterday"
*quip* *quip* lmao! xD
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.