[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you hear someone say Aquaman will be shit Will he be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: swerve.png (170 KB, 422x321) Image search: [Google]
swerve.png
170 KB, 422x321
>when you hear someone say Aquaman will be shit

Will he be based er nah?
>>
>How do you want your Aquaman, DCfam?

>Just Namor that shit up
>>
>>67621755
>dubs
who's namor?
>>
File: Jason-Momoa-Sexy-GIFs.gif (2 MB, 245x235) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Momoa-Sexy-GIFs.gif
2 MB, 245x235
>>67621707
he's a based fucking hunk you want to get penetrated from, don't know about aquaman though
>>
Does anyone actually like the "MUH OCEANS SURFACE DWELLERS REEEEEEEE" shit they've done with Aquaman? I know they wanted to make him not a joke but now he's just annoying.
>>
>>67622141
what u mean tim?
>>
File: Namor-The-Sub-Mariner.jpg (142 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Namor-The-Sub-Mariner.jpg
142 KB, 970x545
>>67621890
Namor the Sub-Mariner is Marvel's fish-man King of Atlantis. He actually pre-dates Aquaman and was Marvel's first big character.

He's a dark haired, brooding, loner Anti-Hero as opposed to Aquaman's blonde haired King Arthur type character.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 749x749
>>
Isn't Aquaman glorious blonde white male?
>>
>>67622279
oh that's cool, i wonder why they diverted from that
>>
>>67622367
lmao looks like bleached gallagher, oasis fruit cake
>>
>>67622367
They want the marvel audience.
>>
>>67622344
he didnt write that, he is polite snake
>>
>>67622367
That wonder woman, tho.
>>
>>67622279
>Namor is under Fox's Fantastic Four movie rights.
>lol
>>
>>67622502
He isn't.
>>
>>67622488
>>67622455
>>67622344
>>67621755
DUBS FOR DAZE MAMOA WILL KILL IT
>>
i wonder how many people saw that scene and thought "what the fuck just happened"

who the fuck knows or cares about aquaman?
>>
>>67622502
Nope, he was laste attached to Universal but they let the license lapse.
>>
>hollywood

>can't even bleach his hair

It's going to be shit anon.
>>
It's worth noting that DC has often tried to make Aquaman a more serious, brooding, troubled character (like Namor) but one of the most popular and well received versions was a big-hearted, boisterous Adventurer/King.

It'll be interesting to see which way they take it given that the Snyderverse doesn't want to be perceived as "fun" but a fun Aquaman movie would be quite enjoyable.
>>
>>67622502

He's under Universal nigger.
>>
>>67622700
NI never heard of Universal Nigger, anon.
>>
>>67622344
Based
>>
>>67622972
relax, no klan memebers please
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.