[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've repeatedly said that I'm not going to resign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 18
File: budd-dwyer-e1398015183840.jpg (26 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
budd-dwyer-e1398015183840.jpg
26 KB, 500x300
>I've repeatedly said that I'm not going to resign as State Treasurer. After many hours of thought and meditation I've made a decision that should not be an example to anyone because it is unique to my situation. Last May I told you that after the trial, I would give you the story of the decade. To those of you who are shallow, the events of this morning will be that story. But to those of you with depth and concern the real story will be what I hope and pray results from this morning–in the coming months and years, the development of a true Justice System here in the United States. I am going to die in office in an effort to '...see if the shameful facts, spread out in all their shame, will not burn through our civic shamelessness and set fire to American pride.' Please tell my story on every radio and television station and in every newspaper and magazine in the U.S.. Please leave immediately if you have a weak stomach or mind since I don't want to cause physical or mental distress. Joanne, Rob, DeeDEe - I love you! Thank you for making my life so happy. Good bye to you all on the count of 3. Please make sure that the sacrifice of my life is not in vain.
>>
>>67618875
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67618875
hey man, nice shot
>>
>>67618875
I forget what he was actually accused of.
>>
>>67618875
uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....what?
>>
>>67618875

Too soon RIP
>>
>>67618875

< -1 score
>>
Hi I'm Budd Dwyer and welcome to jackass!
>>
Budd Lite
>>
>>67618875
A true madman. Jared Leto would be proud. RIP
>>
>>67619063
same but i looked it up just now here you go

In the early 1980s, Pennsylvania discovered its state workers had overpaid federal taxes due to errors in state withholding. Many accounting firms competed for a multimillion-dollar contract to determine compensation to each employee. In 1986, Dwyer was convicted of receiving a bribe from the California firm that ultimately won the contract. He was scheduled to be sentenced on those charges on January 23, 1987, the day after his suicide.
>>
>>67618875

>killing yourself and fucking your kids up instead of just fighting the charges and getting 10 years in a white-collar prison

Pretty cowardly to be quite frank associates.
>>
I'm a big fan of R. Budd Dwyer. I always get grossed out by real videos of people dying but this one I'm obsessed with for some reason.
>>
>>67619211
Throughout Dwyer's trial and after his conviction, he maintained that he was innocent of the charges levied against him, and that he had been framed. Decades later, it was misreported that the prosecution's primary witness, William T. Smith, whose testimony was largely used to obtain Dwyer's conviction, admitted in a documentary about Dwyer that he had lied under oath about Dwyer taking a bribe in order to receive a reduced sentence.[6] In fact, Smith acknowledges, as he did at Dwyer's trial, that he had lied in his own earlier trial when he testified that he had not offered Dwyer a bribe. He admitted that he testified against Dwyer in hopes of receiving a reduced sentence and to spare his wife from being prosecuted for her role in the conspiracy, and expressed his regret for that decision and the role it played in Dwyer's death. [7]

important addition
>>
>>67618875
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbjvgc_budd-dwyer_news
>>
>>67619192

He just wanted out of the nuthouse of our modern society.
>>
>>67619230
>Since Dwyer died in office, his widow Joanne was able to collect full survivor benefits, totaling over $1.28 million. A spokesman for Dwyer suggested that he may have committed suicide to preserve the state-provided pension for his family, whose finances had been ruined by legal defense costs.
>>
This would've been pretty kino tier but the cameraman somehow fucked up the angle completely
>>
the worst part is he killed himself because he was falsely accused of corruption

>Throughout Dwyer's trial and after his conviction, he maintained that he was innocent of the charges levied against him, and that he had been framed. Decades later, it was misreported that the prosecution's primary witness, William T. Smith, whose testimony was largely used to obtain Dwyer's conviction, admitted in a documentary about Dwyer that he had lied under oath about Dwyer taking a bribe in order to receive a reduced sentence.[6] In fact, Smith acknowledges, as he did at Dwyer's trial, that he had lied in his own earlier trial when he testified that he had not offered Dwyer a bribe. He admitted that he testified against Dwyer in hopes of receiving a reduced sentence and to spare his wife from being prosecuted for her role in the conspiracy, and expressed his regret for that decision and the role it played in Dwyer's death. [7]
>>
>>67619030
good shot man
>>
>>67619030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3yvFmi_q1M

How great is this song
>>
>>67619319
Yeah, it all comes down to money.
Couldn't imagine his family living a common everyman life, not being the family of a rich politic twat was the end of the world for him.
Greedy asshole.
>>
>>67619319
THIS

He knew he couldnt fight the system and he was fucked, but he found a way to keep his family out of the frying pan.

In a way, he fucked the system.
>>
I think he shot himself so that his family could still receive his pension.

Roman patrician as fuck.
>>
>>67619319

>money solves his kids problems
>implying all that money even went to his kids instead of wife who probably doled it out as she saw fit

Money does nothing. He was a coward and it probably fucked their lives more if he had simply taken the time.

Literally his only legacy is an old .gif we post when we're done with somebody's post.
>>
I'm sure his family would rather have him and be bankrupt than however many millions they received from his death
>>
>>67619568
Only 1.82M senpai, with inflation it comes around to 2.67M, which I guess sets someone up for life if they live modestly and invest in their child's education.
>>
>>67619988

Don't forget their psychiatric bills after that though.
>>
>>67619257
Yeah, I can only watch gore if there's some sort of history behind it, like this, the Twilight Zone accident, Saddam's execution etc.

Regular old "hey here's some guy from Libya getting his limbs blown off lol" does nothing for me, would rather not be reminded that stuff like that is happening every day.
>>
>>67619491
> coward
>>
>>67620697

>killing yourself
>not the most cowardly way to go

Please, go do it right now and be an hero.
>>
>>67618875
Zzzz... Marge! Change the channel! Zzzzz....
>>
Are there any articles or essays discussing the effect this event had on broadcasting regulations? (e.g. a short delay on live broadcasts so they can cut if shit gets out of hand)
>>
>>67620848

Are you fucking retarded?

This guy ate a bullet so his family could survive.

Suicide is crazy enough, but to be able to make the decision to face a premature death for the benefit of others? Christ, we praise soldiers as heroes for doing shit like that.

Don't be such a child.
>>
Nobody remembers or knows about what he was accused of, what happened with his case, or any other consequences.

He sacrificed his life and ruined his family so teenage edgelords can show his death video and laugh at the blood flowing from his nose as his family screams in pain and shock to their friends to seem badass and hardcore for watching this stuff.

Also to have some reaction face image to be posted on some Vietnamese rice boiling forum by kids and manchildren.

A pretty cool guy, in short.
>>
>>67619491
I'd rather grow up poor with parents than rich without them.
>>
>corrput replicunt kills himself

they all need to, desu
>>
There's a cool documentary on youtube about people who commit suicide by jumping off the golden gate bridge.

The few that have survived, like 7 out of hundreds, all thought immediately after they jumped, they regretted the decision instantly.
>>
>>67620848
Why don't you...or are you...too much of a coward
>>
>>67621512
That's pretty sad man, I can understand that. I bet the rush of air gave them adrenaline which woke them the fuck up out of whatever depression they were going through.
>>
>>67621512
>this is going to fucking hurt

That's literally the only reason
>>
File: August-Landmesser-Almanya-1936.jpg (236 KB, 1195x772) Image search: [Google]
August-Landmesser-Almanya-1936.jpg
236 KB, 1195x772
>>67619464
Yeah, his story strikes me as very a Roman-esque turn of events for some reason. Very bold and masculine way of defying the civic establishment. I know depending on how and why you killed yourself in Ancient Rome, it wasn't considered a cowardly or dishonourable thing to do. Generals use to fall on top of their swords all the time after losing battles like Marc Antony for example

Also, wasn't he innocent? Like wasn't it later found out he wasn't involved in the money laundering or bribes thing? I can barely remember the full story.
>>
>>67621138

>don't be such a child

Please, spare me your idiocy. Money to a widow doesn't mean money to children. Never does. Plus he fucked their psyche for the rest of their life.

Oh, such a martyr to be remembered and praised!
>>
>>67622745
>this anon's problem is that the widow, a woman, got the money

tips fedora

gb2/r/mra
>>
>>67621626

Fucking this. They should have just bungie-jumped or something. Adrenaline is what makes you live and want to live.
>>
>>67621304
Would you rather grow up poor without parents or rich without parents? That's question dumbfuck.
>>
>>67622879

No it's his children which he really didn't about at all in his pissy little "speech" if you could call it that.

He was more concerned about his concerns and looks in media than his children.

He's lower than dirt and his little mention is just to make himself look better than caring about them.
>>
>>67621512
>all regretted
>all
Stop pulling things out of your ass. The documentary talks about ONE guy that survived and says he regretted it instantly.

Also, people suck balls at being honest with themselves at the best of times, let alone just after plunged into the most traumatic event of their lives.
>>
>>67622943
The interaction he would have had with them behind bars would have been limited at best. It's almost like they would live completely different lives, that he may as well have been dead. He wouldn't be there with them on their birthdays, or their graduations, or maybe even weddings, so ultimately, what's the point? You are being fucking naive and limited in your thinking, because him being alive does not equate to him being present in their lives, or at least in any significant way.

Personally, I consider his suicide an act of self-sacrifice. Society tells us, absolutely, that it's an act of cowardice, but that's a notion born from religion which just seeks to perpetuate the existence of a species.
>>
File: youtube suicide.jpg (84 KB, 875x707) Image search: [Google]
youtube suicide.jpg
84 KB, 875x707
>>67621512
>look up "golden gate bridge suicide"
>this pops up
I've never seen this happen with any other youtube search, is this new? Are there any other video searches that this pops up for?
>>
>>67624799

A long, long time ago I google "bing" and I got that suicide hotline result above the search engine. I laughed heartily.
>>
>>67622745

>money to a widow doesn't mean-

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, this is bait or a pointless argument and I'll keep on the "you're a fucking child" train, because you're clearly some bitter shithead. Good luck finding happiness.
>>
>>67619491
>Literally his only legacy is an old .gif we post when we're done with somebody's post.

In a way, he is always in our hearts.
>>
>>67624399

You are truly insane. I rarely come back for things like this. But, you are. Holy fucking shit. Each sentence is like a thread in a spider's thread of shit I could go on about.
>>
>>67624799
Yeah, me too. I've got ad blockers and noscript running, too.
>>
>>67619491

You obviously don't know what it's like to live not meeting end to end and sometimes needing to rely on someone else aid. It's not fun and from personal experience I will never allow myself to go back to that life.
>>
>>67618875

is this the same guy who tried to get in one last thing before he offed himself but women wouldn't stop screaming like selfish cunts about their own safety so he just decided "fuck it" and gave up trying to get it in?

Either way the situation made me laugh a little.
>>
>This could hurt someone
>>
File: Ricardo_lopez_day_1.png (119 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Ricardo_lopez_day_1.png
119 KB, 384x288
>>67618875
His and Ricardo Lopez's suicide messed me up when I first saw them as a kid. Now I can't stop watching them.
>>
>>67625171
I still can't believe that nut was only 21 years old, he looked like fucking Randy from TPB.
>>
>>67625171
Don't do it Bobandy.
>>
File: 1446974971083.jpg (50 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1446974971083.jpg
50 KB, 600x451
>>67618875
suicide makes sense only in hedonism (once you fail to get your pleasure). outside of hedonism, there is no reason to die, just as there is no reason to live.

Reminder that suicide the utmost expression of the faith in a self and that suicidal people do not believe in death.

suicidal people despise life so much that once they understand that they are inefficient at getting what they want, they go in the opposite direction of ''letting go'' in clinging, more than ever, to their desire of pleasures.
they cling so much that hey fail to pierce the notion of self.

if people believed in their death, they would be able to endure any pains on earth, they would not be scared of dying nor of pains.

when we believe in our death, when we believe that anything stops ''at death'' (reminder that you cannot prove that you will die, just like you cannot prove that you have been born), you do not have a problem taking a few hardships. it is not a few years of suffering which scare you, since at the end it stops.
>>
I killed myself once, it was hella fuckin epic.
>>
>>67625299
Greentext it, bro
>>
>>67624941
>triggered normie

kek, looks like it's time for the ol'reddit eh?
>>
>>67625236
frig off ricky
>>
>>67622451
Very patrician indeed. Especially since he did it to help his family and preserve honor.

Somewhere else in this thread it was mentioned that a guy who was involved denied involvement and testified against him, but I think he was still partially responsible
>>
>>67624799
>>67624955
>>67624842
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_(2006_documentary_film)
>>
I wish I would have met him, now it's a little late.
>>
File: 1436238059301.jpg (10 KB, 240x204) Image search: [Google]
1436238059301.jpg
10 KB, 240x204
>tfw good friend from college died during freshman year over 4 years ago
>tfw keep wondering what he would have been like had he not died
I should really give my old college friends a call sometime
>>
>>67625439
You have a phone to Heaven? Can I use it to call Hitler? Wanna girltalk with the Fuhrer.
>>
>>67625529
Nice reading comprehension reddit
>>
>>67618875
"Somebody phone an ambulance!"
>>
File: 1431728522218.jpg (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1431728522218.jpg
11 KB, 225x224
>>67624842
top kek
>>
>>67625562
Nah, I knew what you wrote, I just wanted to mock your faggy blogpost about your faggot friend, tumblr.
>>
>>67625299
>using the F word
Censor that please.
>>
Will we ever get to see the Christine Chubbuck tape?
>>
I bet the guy who testified against him didn't even pay the bribe and kept the money for himself.
>>
File: fedora boardwalk.gif (3 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
fedora boardwalk.gif
3 MB, 450x337
>>67625670
p hardkore my man
>>
>>67625439
Someone I was good friends with in high school died last year of a heart attack at 22. Almost everyone moved away for college so we drifted a part. The next day I checked our chat logs and saw we hadn't spoken in months. I kept expecting to see them come online. It was one of the strangest things I've ever felt
>>
>>67625205
>21

He looks 40. Fatfucks are disgusting.
>>
>>67625714

its like the first half of the 20th century everybody was a fucking pimp

is that what its like before feminism destroyed the idea of raising boys to be men
>>
>>67625732

cocaines a helluva drug
>>
>>67625318

>Find this old metal thing in a field when I'm on vacation overseas with my parents
>Fuck around with it
>Suddenly flying through the air
>Wake up in hospital
>Doctors tell me I was clinically dead for two minutes but somehow the shrapnel only made minor damage to my legs and abdomen
>Head got smashed pretty good but I'm still normal
>Turns out metal thing was old landmine
>Was hella f*cking epic
>>
>>67625792
I'm having a hard time deciding if that counts as killing yourself or not.
>>
File: 1447825419750.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447825419750.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>67625792
>>Suddenly flying through the air
Holy shit I'm in tears
>>
>>67620360
>Twilight Zone accident
helicopter one? i didn't know there was a video.
>>
>>67625792
I thought it was going to be a helicopter tb h
>>
>>67625244
How can you not prove that you were born?
At the very least our interactions prove that even if the same idea and beings we express differently and we are two separate entities existing on a Chilean kite zine landmark?
>>
>>67625792
Well that wasn't what I expected.
>>
>>67625792
Well, that is one badass way to die.
>>
>>67618875
> NO BUD NO
>>
>>67618875
>outed crook kills himself
say what you want about mehricans but when a crook in the gov gets caught they know there's something to pay in most cases just look at nixon
i wish my country had a modicum of that, nobody pays a dime no matter how corrupt
the only one really paying the toll for his corruption is ex president callejas but not for his crimes in Honduras but because of his shady deals in FIFA
>>
>>67625792

cool so which body parts got blown off? or are you gonna lie about that too
>>
File: charles the descartes.jpg (322 KB, 1528x1260) Image search: [Google]
charles the descartes.jpg
322 KB, 1528x1260
>>67625792
Not gonna lie, that's pretty neat.
Did you have any long lasting effects to your mentality after it happened?
>>
>>67624799
>Search Google for that Glengarry Glen Ross /tv/ copypasta using the only line I remembered "Cunnyposter? Go home and play with your kids"
>Google result was a single page talking about how illegal CP was
I think I'm on a list now
>>
>>67619491
>it probably fucked their lives more if he had simply taken the time.

Not hardly.

Had he gone to prison, his family would have been bankrupt from the lawyer bills and court penalties and would have sold the house to try and pay them and end up having to move into a ghetto with shitty schools and saying goodby to any chance at a college education, etc.

In short, he would have fucked his descendants for generations to come.
>>
>>67621052
>(e.g. a short delay on live broadcasts so they can cut if shit gets out of hand)

You would think, but then everybody in the nation saw Janet Jackson's pancake tits at the Superbowl and that was years later.
>>
>>67621138
>so his family could survive.

What the fuck are you on about, "survive"? It's not like they'd be thrown off a cliff or banished into the high desert. They'd probably just end up living in an apartment building instead of a two story house.

I don't know about you, but I would pick living in a shittier place than have my dad blow his brains out on TV
>>
>>67626072

None, and not a lie. All of the wounds were superficial but my legs do look like they have pits in them from all of the scarring. A priest read me the last rites, does that carry over so I get into white catholic Heaven when I die or do they have to do it again since I've jerked off to some disgusting shit since then?

>>67626085

I was real scared of fireworks for about a decade. Now I'm good.
>>
>>67626234

Yeah, I'm sure everything would have turned out swell for them...
>>
>>67626088
Now why would you go and do something like that? Just use the archive dummy.
>>
File: sad seal.jpg (41 KB, 680x455) Image search: [Google]
sad seal.jpg
41 KB, 680x455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSUs9iZv-g
>>
>>67625792

DIDNT FLY SO GOOD
>>
>>67625792

Where the fuck did you vacation? Korean DMZ?
>>
What's the most bizarre moment of television's history, Budd's suicide or this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmNsUSHiVsc
>>
>>67619491
>#FeelTheBurn
>>
>>67626652
Every time I see this I can't help but think it's fake.

Like I know it's real but it just looks so staged, also can't believe the anchorwoman was only a year older than me.
>>
>>67626599

Cambodia
>>
>>67626508
Actually I think he did anon.
>>
>>67625792
How do you know you didn't die from the explosion and we are all just after life hallucinations?
>>
>>67626767

I don't. It doesn't bother me that much, it should bother you because I could snap out of it at any moment and you would cease to exist though.
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dbe_1329944541&comments=1
>>
File: 1440502133311.jpg (80 KB, 599x457) Image search: [Google]
1440502133311.jpg
80 KB, 599x457
>>67626835
>>
>>67626835
>implying 4chan isn't a purgatory

How's your hearing btw?
>>
>>67619030
I wish I would've met you
>>
>>67626835
pls wake up
>>
>>67619394
Lol gave us a good video
>>
>>67625792
WAKE UP
>>
>>67626892

Not great, I have some hearing loss and minor ringing.
>>
>>67626923
>>67626983

CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>67626235
You good to sin now. You beat the system!
>>
>>67627206

Sweet. I'm gonna go kill some homeless people.
>>
>>67619258

Wow never heard that part of the story. Couldn't they charge William Smith for manslaughter?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>67625171
>>
>>67618875
What a total pussy. If it weren't for a stint in kpc when I was locked down before and that arcane, idiotic 'no tobacco' policy, I would commit a felony in a second just to go to prison. This clown domes himself.

To be honest, I am shaking my head for his family.
>>
>>67627811

Former twelve year resident of Sullivan Prison here. I'd have made you my skelly and had you buying my commissary and doing my rag duty you little bitch. Either that or I turn you out or pike you under the stairs on post 21. Your choice.
>>
>>67627918
What was your favorite season of Oz, friendo?
>>
>>67627994

Never seen it. Looked like gay bullshit and had too many coons in it.
>>
This was the only time TV had pure kino on screen.
>>
>>67625244
suicide was a symbolic act that he was hoping would immortalize him
>>
>>67628013
>Looked like gay bullshit

Kind of like your post.
Honestly, if you can live without addictions and don't mind horrible food, incarceration is a snap. Budd took the easy way out.

It's a shame that he did it, because I'd imagine a federal country club for a rich guy would be a far better life than one lived by a poverty-stricken ex-con. Glad he did it though. Saw Traces of Death in rhe mid-nineties before a lot of people here were born. Seeing Dwyer do that shit over and over with the blood gushing from his nostrils like a fucking faucet and then showing the same shit AGAIN in super slow motion blew away any bullshit 'Francis B. Gross' could do.
>>
My favourite one is still the jap guy stabbing that commie

Communists never tried anything there again. We should have followed his example

What a hero
>>
>>67626652
because of anger problems mmkay
>>
File: crimesceneoverhead.jpg (43 KB, 330x350) Image search: [Google]
crimesceneoverhead.jpg
43 KB, 330x350
>>67626704
It is fake. The woman looks right at the alleged gunman and doesn't do anything and there is no blood in any of the crime scene photos.
>>
>>67628769
DUDE TINFOIL HATS LMAO
>>
>>67625171
Dont do it Rubio!
>>
>>67628787
DUDE UNQUESTIONINGLY BELIEVING EVERYTHING THE MEDIA PRESENTS LMAO

But really weeping.
>>
>>67628823
It happened bro. It was a gay black dude, do you think the reptilians would have allowed that shit to happen if they had control over it? It would have been some white Christian, not a godless niggerfaggot degenerate.
>>
>>67628769
Pretty sure you could see drops of blood hitting the ground from the cameraman/broadcast POV video, though I haven't seen it since the morning it happened when it was all over /tv/.
>>
File: aretheyblind.jpg (107 KB, 888x536) Image search: [Google]
aretheyblind.jpg
107 KB, 888x536
>>67630129
https://youtu.be/esctUN39TEo
https://youtu.be/toejyW8M8d0

I dunno, I can't see anything resembling blood, in either of these videos.
>>
>>67630278
why did he do this?
>>
>>67630352

Because white devils are always trying to keep us brothers down.
>>
>>67630352
To stoke the flames of the race war in America.
>>
>>67630278
>"h-hey I have a gun pointed at you..."

>"p-please respond... okay I'll wait until you're done..."

>"d-damn n-normies! REEEEE HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME"

Oh my god you can fucking SEE the mental deficiency
>>
>>67630278
Huh, I don't know then. Maybe I mistook the shells coming out of the clip for blood.
>>
File: Pepe crashes an interview.jpg (599 KB, 1043x892) Image search: [Google]
Pepe crashes an interview.jpg
599 KB, 1043x892
>>67630352
Fighting racism.
>>
>>67630278
who uploaded the footage from his cellphone to the tube?
>>
>>67630589
lol the story is that he did it himself to twitter
>>
>>67630278

VERTICAL VIDEO

YOU KNOW WHO IS TRULY BEHIND THIS
>>
>>67630644
but he promised us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwoTpBhhQkw
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.