[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did it, didn't he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Seven_030Pyxurz.jpg (164 KB, 1600x1001) Image search: [Google]
Seven_030Pyxurz.jpg
164 KB, 1600x1001
He did it, didn't he?
>>
>yfw Sommerset was the killer

I hope the anon that spammed that all the time is doing ok now, maybe he's just moved on to a different subject
>>
>>67610724

Still here
>>
>>67610724
Is there a theory post I can read through?
>>
>>67610724

I still like to think the peter o' toole daily posting was made by the same guy. I know it's unlikely, but that's my headcanon.
>>
>>67610786
The theory is as follows:

Freeman is an even more twisted fuck than Spacey, and intentionally does not inform Pitt that Spacey is just batshit crazy and making things up. There is no head in the box, just pizza. Freeman, however, is curious and wants to see whether Pitt kills Spacey. He does it for the lulz.
>>
>>67610957
Wouldn't he get found out immediately afterwards? Someone is going to check inside the box for the head.
>>
>>67611004
there's a deleted scene where Freeman opens the box and quickly punts Paltrow's head away while Pitt's back is turned.
>>
>>67611004
I said Freeman is an even sicker fuck than Spacey. After realizing that him playing along indeed results in Pitt snapping, he has to kill Pitt's wife himself and put her head into the box to save his black ass.
>>
>>67611151
Why wouldn't he just kill the wife in the first place?
>>
>>67611151
>>67610724
This theory is stupider than Squall is dead.
>>
>>67611179
Why would he? If Pitt does not snap, there is no need for a head in the box. Freenigger neither verifies nor falsifies Underwood's claims.
>>
File: 1384727179440.jpg (135 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
1384727179440.jpg
135 KB, 1920x800
>>67610724
>>
>>67610957
>not mentioning the most important bit that Somerset and John Doe hold basically the same opinion of how the city dwellers are shitty and apathetic
>>
>>67610691
>shoots him in the head
>doesn't shoot him in the belly and watch him suffer

"hurrr now you have become wrath john doe wins" fuck off fincher
>>
am I a pussy if I can't watch this movie alone at night?
>>
>>67611637
Twist: Somerset IS John Doe. Both of them just exist in Pitt's imagination.
>>
I was the one who originally came up with this idiotic theory. Thank you to the poster who made it a forced meme. Makes me feel accomplished.
>>
>>67612388
>the moment you realize the film is a prequel story to Pitts transition to Fight Club
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.