[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> batman kills raz at end of first movie > second movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
> batman kills raz at end of first movie
> second movie immediately tried to set up and exploit batmans rule of not killing?

Who wrote this shit, Snyder? And don't say Bats didn't kill Raz he most certainly did. And even then the public doesn't know the circumstances that occurred on the train as Batman leaving him there to die
>>
In Bruce's POV he didn't kill raz. Doesn't mean Bruce is right, but that's what he thinks, and why he still has a code.

Batman's a nutjob
>>
I ain't never seen this movie, except the end where Liam Neeson dies. I didn't know his name was Raz al Ghul cuz all I had to go off of who that was was the Supevillian Shuffle. And some guy in a trench coat doesn't cut it.

So I just figured out who Liam Neeson played in this.
>>
>>67610210
"I'm not going to kill you, but I don't have to save you, either."
OP is literally retarded.
>>
>>67610210
>bats blows up rha's lair in the mountains in the first 20 minutes

BATZ NEVUH KILLZ, ITZ HIZ O1N3 RUL2
>>
>>67610210
>don't say Bats didn't kill Raz he most certainly did
No he didn't.
>>
>>67610210
Raz tries to make Bruce kill a badguy. Bruce says he's not an executioner.
>>
File: GLN25Vc.jpg (34 KB, 755x429) Image search: [Google]
GLN25Vc.jpg
34 KB, 755x429
>>67610566
>>67610662

https://youtu.be/psVIG7YvdjM
>>
>>67610753
>Batman swerving out of the way of a rocket that then hits another car full of goons counts as kills
stopped watching there
>>
File: deadfakeras.png (983 KB, 1574x880) Image search: [Google]
deadfakeras.png
983 KB, 1574x880
>>67610662
>says he not an executioner
>2 minutes later he kills the fake Ra's
>>
Technically Gordon killed him. Batman just saved his own black ass.
>>
>>67611355
>Technically Gordon killed him.

With the batmobile. Which Batman told him to use to "stop" the train.

Sounds like premeditated murder to me.
>>
>>67610210
You're retarded. Ra's killed himself, he set up that train to crash and put himself on the train. Batman not saving someone doesn't mean he killed them, that's like saying firefighters are responsible for killing an arsonist that died in his own fire because they didn't save him, it's broken logic.
>>
>>67611461
And Freeman built the batmobile. So it's Freeman's fault?
>>
>>67611461
By Gordon, yeah. Gordon saved the city.
>>
>>67611481
No, you're retarded.

Batman told Gordon to use the batmobile to stop the train.
Batman knew what was going to happen to the train.
Batman wanted Ra's dead.
Batman killed Ra's.

He could have gotten him to jail.
But he didn't. He wanted him dead.
>>
File: gotham riddler.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gotham riddler.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>67611523
Yes, it's always the black dude.
>>
>>67611569

Ra's could've escaped before the Gordon blew it up. Ra's could've had a backup plan. But he didn't. Batman didn't care about Ra's per se, he just wanted to stop the train.
>>
>>67610210
He didn't kill him. He had the opportunity to save him but didn't.

Have you ever watched as someone drowned, unable to swim? Congrats, you're a murderer.
>>
>>67611669
If he just wanted to stop the train then he would have saved Ra's and put him in jail.
>>
>>67611569
He didn't even need to get on the damn train if his plan was to kill him by crashing this train.
>>
>>67611672
You are a fucking idiot. He could of but didnt. If you could of saved someone and chose not to, then yes arguably you are a murder, fsggot.
>>
>>67610210

Raz has a lazurus pit anyway, so who cares, he's immortal.
>>
>>67611798
But anon that's simply not true. I guess every lifeguard that's ever failed to save a drowning person is a murderer
>>
>>67611798
Nah bruh. You're better not helping. Cops might actually end up arresting you for trying to help in America.
>>
>>67611900
Failing and choosing not to are not the same thing you literal fucking retard.
>>
File: okay.jpg (14 KB, 279x320) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
14 KB, 279x320
>>67611762

Why did he go in the train if he wasn't going to save him anyway?

Bring him to jail? Then why didn't he save him?

If he wasn't going to save him anyway, then why even go to the train?

Batman goes in the train, beats him to a pulp and let the train do the rest because >muh no kill rule.

See how stupid that rule makes everything?

(forgetting that he just blew up a lair in the mountains killing at least a dozen ninjas)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B4VNsGbkJ4
>>
>>67611481
If the arsonist is alive when the firefighters get there and they refuse to help then yes they are responsible
>>
File: 1378134571905.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1378134571905.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>i have a no kills rule
>>
Vash the Stampede has a much better no-kills code than Batman. He even got himself constantly fucked up over it. But then he is immortal
>>
File: 1456787690982.jpg (30 KB, 372x342) Image search: [Google]
1456787690982.jpg
30 KB, 372x342
>>67612148
>Why did he go in the train if he wasn't going to save him anyway?
He wanted to find a way to keep them from stopping the train. Blowing up the bridge doesn't make much sense if they can just hit the brakes.

This isn't even subtle, faggot, they explicitly show him fucking up the console with a broken sword.

>See how stupid that rule makes everything?

Well yeah, if you build your character around a rule he doesn't even follow or wants to enforce on others (BRAVO SNYDER) it might make it stupid.
>>
File: zootopia.jpg (102 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
zootopia.jpg
102 KB, 600x797
>>67612341
>He wanted to find a way to keep them from stopping the train.

So he wanted the train filled with explosives to ride into the building?

I thought he wanted to stop the train from doing that. That's why he destroyed the rails. In case he couldn't stop the train from the inside.

What you're saying doesn't make any sense dude. Sorry.
>>
>>67612117
So batman is obligated to dress up in a batsuit every night and save people from themselves or every night he doesn't he basically committed murder.

Makes sense senpai
>>
File: 1457063391011.jpg (53 KB, 480x473) Image search: [Google]
1457063391011.jpg
53 KB, 480x473
>>67612793
>So he wanted the train filled with explosives to ride into the building?

Yeah, dude, that's why I mentioned they have to destroy the bridge first. That's why there are several shots of Gordon trying to blow up the bridge. That's why it goes down. So the train can magically keep going towards the building.

I can tell you watched the film.
>>
>>67614160
>So batman is obligated

If you knew anything about the character you wouldn't be making this snarky remark. You'd know it's exactly what Batman is about.
>>
>>67610210
Bruce doesn't want to kill either in the first.
That's why he was still thought of weak by Raz because he wouldn't take the life of a criminal.
>>
>/tv/ hates capeshit
>capeshit is 90% of this board
>>
Batman killed at least one person in TDK trilogy

BB: Kills Ras

TDK: Kills Harvey Dent

TDKR: Kills Talak
>>
>>67615686
batman kills all the people close to him
>>
>>67610210
That's just it tho. He doesn't want to kill, but he's not as autistic about it in those movies. He didn't get his gun and go in there looking to gun down Ras. He tried to stop the train, and then Ras literally stabs the control panels. Like what the fuck, how did you plan on getting out even if you killed Batman.
>>
Batman's NO KILL rule is firm.

Batman's WON'T SAVE/TRY TO STOP YOU FROM DOING SOMETHING DANGEROUS AT ALL COSTS rule is more wishy washy.
>>
>>67610501
That's before he's batman, dummy
>>
>>67610210
>Batman kills Ras

No he didn't.
Ras is a fucking ninja grandmaster. If he couldn't escape a crashing train on his own, he didn't deserve to live. There is a difference between killing someone, and refusing to help them survive.
>>
>>67615686
>TDK: Kills Harvey Dent
um no, Gordon's wife shot him.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.