[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Smaug The Dragon >it's a wyvern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: frog-.png (603 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
frog-.png
603 KB, 612x612
>Smaug The Dragon
>it's a wyvern
>>
>>67609346
Not /tv/ but all of the "Dragons" in Skyrim are Wyverns and it pisses me off.
>>
>spiderman

can't fix a damn door with webs
>>
>>67609346
>>67609409
What's the difference again? Dragons have 4 legs and wings, wyverns have four appendages, with wings on the fore limbs, and what's a drake have?
>>
>>67609346
>being so autistic that you worry about fictional taxonomy
>>
Tolkien invented literally everything D&D, Elder Scrolls, MtG and all other fantasy stuff is based on. If it's in LoTR, it's correct and everything else is wrong.
>>
You must get a lot of pleasure out of seeing dragons.
>>
>>67609579
>Tolkien made the movies
>>
>>67609346
>Smog The Dragon

because it farts a lot?

HUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHE
>>
File: bana.gif (9 KB, 151x278) Image search: [Google]
bana.gif
9 KB, 151x278
>>67609346
>the last samurai
>he's actually a ronin
>>
>>67609485
See >>67609513. There is no difference outside of bullshit technicalities which don't actually reflect the linguistic usage of the term.
I mean in Old English dragons were called 'wyrms', does that mean that we should revert to that and choose a different name for worms? It's nonsense

>dragon: noun, sense 1- a mythical monster like a giant reptile. In European tradition the dragon is typically fire-breathing and tends to symbolize chaos or evil
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.