[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
Did he do it?
>>
>>67606669
Obviously

His jury was all black and according to Marsha Clarke she could tell from the beginning that nothing they did would convince them to convict the Juice.
>>
>>67606669
>His jury was all black
Wonder what kinda verdict he'd got if his jury was made up of /pol/
>>
>>67606669
of course, he even admitted doing it and explained how he did it
>>
>>67606824
/pol/ hates niggers. OJ isn't a nigger, he's the JUICE
>>
>>67606669

Yes. Dream teams defense was built arond questioning all the physical evidence and making it sound convoluted and confusing or planting the idea the LAPD had tampered with it.

desu I just marathoned all of the show the other day and then read a couple wiki articles I don't know that much and could easily be wrong
>>
Why do people always rule out that it could have been a mob hit?
>>
>>67606669
There were no other suspects.
>>
It was all a hoax and no one was killed.

http://mileswmathis.com/oj.pdf
>>
>>67607107
Too sloppy, loads of anger involved in killing.
>>
>>67606669
Yeah.
>>
>>67606824
OJ was only a nigger half the time
He was a black man usually
>>
>>67607107
Blood. DNA. Nigger.
>>
File: 10.jpg (119 KB, 612x528) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
119 KB, 612x528
>>67607302
DID I HEAR SLOPPY LOADS!?!
>>
>>67606669

The only other theory with reasonable evidence was that it was his son Jason, but it seems unlikely that OJ would selflessly take the rap for it.
>>
According to the law no, according to reality yes. But a good layer is much more powerful than reality
>>
>>67607607
'Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Reality wins in the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 2048x1536
>that reaction at 30:11 of him claiming never wearing or owning Bruno Magli shoes (you know, the same shoe prints in his size found at the murder scene in the blood) and being shown a picture of him wearing those exact same brand of shoes months before the murder

>I dindu nuffin, I never owned those
http://youtu.be/hYqaufoM7HE
>>
>>67606669
Yes.
>>
JUICE
>>
File: steve urkel.jpg (55 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
steve urkel.jpg
55 KB, 498x500
>>67606669

Did he do it?
>>
>>67606848
>implying /pol/ doesn't hate the juice, too
>>
>>67609830
/pol/ also hates coal burners and kikes
>>
>>67606669
[spolier] 4u [/spoiler]
>>
He wrote a fucking book called IF I DID IT. Of course he fucking killed the bitch.
>>
>>67606669
Couldn't they find a more dead-on looking actor for OJ than Cuba Gooding Jr.?
>>
>>67606824
He'd be dead now. California gas chamber.
>>
>>67607107
Maybe you should leave intelligent speculation to the intelligent people.
>>
>>67611169
They never would have killed OJ. Celebrities don't get the death penalty and Marcia Clark says they never really planned to pursue it. "Nothing is off the table" was just a publicity stunt
>>
>>67611113
yeah using Cuba just makes oj seem more likable, but I guess that's the point they were trying to make.
>>
Damn what a handsome nigga. I would let him plug my asshole anyday (no homo).
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.