[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember /tv/, there are real people behind the memes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: mil.jpg (255 KB, 949x604) Image search: [Google]
mil.jpg
255 KB, 949x604
remember /tv/, there are real people behind the memes.
>>
this made me sad actually...
NOT!
>>
is that why tom hardy left twitter?
>>
How does someone that handsome get depressed? Jesus christ what a faggot.
>>
i'd like to se mer so I know exactly what he said
>>
>>67589245
>people
funny, celebrities are not people
>>
>>67589245
>Celebrities getting offended enough to actually make a post of a public forum telling people how offended you are

What is the plight of the modern celebrity, /tv/?
>>
>>67589245
Good old Lad Bible
>>
>>67589245
>made an insane amount of money being a celebrity
>cries about being a celebrity
Yeah, fuck that guy.
>>
celebrities aren't real people
>>
>>67589398
>if your family dies and you're pretty you should stay cheerful
White Americans hate their parents.
>>
I can't feel bad for someone with that hairline. Just get fit and shave your head. Faggot
>>
>>67589458
>What is inheritance
>>
That's understandable. He is over 40 so he didn't grow up with the internet and doesn't understand the idea behind internet memes.

The newer generation probably won't take the banter so seriously.
>>
Are famous people actually aware of memes? That is shock for me.
>>
>>67589832
Of course.
JUST is JUST posting himself
>>
>>67589245
that's not really a meme. It's more just a joke. A meme are typically constant and pervasive and always forced.
>>
This would be funny if he was actually fat in the red t shirt photo. He looks completely average weight, even skinny for an American
>>
can /tv/ write him a message? I'll start

Dear Wentworth,

we're a group of big guys
>>
>>67590147
can you kindly fuck off
>>
Lad Bible just posted an apology kek
>>
>>67589458
He is a mulatto.
>>
>>67590174
Yours sincerely,
>>
>>67590180
no they didnt you fucking liar
>>
>>67589245
>Wentworth Miller has hair
That's the most surprising thing from all of this
>>
File: 1453519998127.jpg (29 KB, 310x415) Image search: [Google]
1453519998127.jpg
29 KB, 310x415
>>67589398

>How does someone that handsome get depressed?

It's a medical condition. You fell for the memes perpetrated by ignorant pseudos who have no real world experience with genuine depression.

Most of these /pol/ tier idiots went through a period of sadness or malaise in the past and because they came out of it they now declare that depression is a farce and "beatable" when they never had real depression in the first place.
>>
File: 1156564275751.jpg (254 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1156564275751.jpg
254 KB, 1600x1200
>>67590718
>/pol/ tier

le /pol/ meme
>>
This guy's talents are being wasted on SJWs of Tomorrow.
>>
>>67589398
He realised hes turned into a fat sack of shit with a jonah hill jewfro. The truth hurts when youre a millionaire and live in you own reality bubble.
>>
>>67590791

/pol/ remains the best example on 4chan when you want a local analogy for a soapboxing emotional regressive. Sorry if the truth of this triggers you.
>>
>>67589832
If ya read his post I think he mentions something about a relative printing it out and showing him.

So no, he's prob not on the up and up with the dankest memes
>>
>>67589398

The peak of his career was in an mediocre show, which had 1-2 somewhat decent seasons and 2 really bad seasons and a movie.
>>
>>67590552
I'm not done yet
>>
Most of you celebrities become nothing if you cant keep weight off. Just thank your lucky stars that's all you have to do in life. pussies.
>>
>>67590718
Except it is beatable. Maybe not permanently, but you can atleast win rounds recurringly.
>>
Today I found myself the subject of an Internet meme. Not for the first time. This one, however, stands out from the rest.

In 2010, semi-retired from acting, I was keeping a low-profile for a number of reasons. First and foremost, I was suicidal. This is a subject I've since written about, spoken about, shared about. But at the time I suffered in silence. As so many do. The extent of my struggle known to very, very few. Ashamed and in pain, I considered myself damaged goods. And the voices in my head urged me down the path to self-destruction. Not for the first time. I've struggled with depression since childhood. It's a battle that's cost me time, opportunities, relationships, and a thousand sleepless nights.

In 2010, at the lowest point in my adult life, I was looking everywhere for relief/comfort/distraction. And I turned to food. It could have been anything. Drugs. Alcohol. Sex. But eating became the one thing I could look forward to. Count on to get me through. There were stretches when the highlight of my week was a favorite meal and a new episode of TOP CHEF. Sometimes that was enough. Had to be.

And I put on weight. Big f--king deal.

One day, out for a hike in Los Angeles with a friend, we crossed paths with a film crew shooting a reality show. Unbeknownst to me, paparazzi were circling. They took my picture, and the photos were published alongside images of me from another time in my career. "Hunk To Chunk." "Fit To Flab." Etc. My mother has one of those "friends" who's always the first to bring you bad news. They clipped one of these articles from a popular national magazine and mailed it to her. She called me, concerned.

In 2010, fighting for my mental health, it was the last thing I needed. Long story short, I survived.
>>
>>67591007

>Except it is beatable. Maybe not permanently

You literally contradict yourself in the very next line.

What you are describing here isn't something that is "beatable", just "manageable".
>>
>>67591089
gay
>>
I remember Prison Break started off really interesting when it was about surviving in prison. Then once they got out it became pretty boring. That's all I remember about it.
>>
>>67591089
So do those pictures.

I'm glad.

Now, when I see that image of me in my red t-shirt, a rare smile on my face, I am reminded of my struggle. My endurance and my perseverance in the face of all kinds of demons. Some within. Some without. Like a dandelion up through the pavement, I persist.

Anyway. Still. Despite.

The first time I saw this meme pop up in my social media feed, I have to admit, it hurt to breathe. But as with everything in life, I get to assign meaning. And the meaning I assign to this/my image is Strength. Healing. Forgiveness.

Of myself and others.

If you or someone you know is struggling, help is available. Reach out. Text. Send an email. Pick up the phone. Someone cares. They're waiting to hear from you.

Much love,
Wentworth Miller
>>
>>67591112
Well its funn you say that cause he IS homo.

http://www.eonline.com/news/561183/wentworth-miller-on-coming-out-as-gay-i-feel-more-fully-expressed
>>
>>67591119
Oh fuck me there's more
>>
File: 1458901559448.jpg (65 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1458901559448.jpg
65 KB, 380x380
>>67589388
He had to start a fire
>>
>>67589245
woah, where did the tats go?
>>
I don't get it, he got fat for a year then lost it and now is in a popular capeshit show. What's the meme here?
>>
He did the ONE thing a non-fatty celebrity is not supposed to do.

He had one job.

He deserves to lose whatever spot he had.
>>
>>67591117
It got interesting again when for some stupid reason they all got thrown in prison again.

Then they got out and it sucked again.
>>
>>67589245
OP, you're no blue tick. So what's your excuse?
>>
>>67589245
He should have just gone into comedy with that unexpected jew-fro. He could have played Seth Rogen's half-brother.
>>
>>67591288
I love all the bullshit they do in later seasons to not have to show his tats.

Dudes walkin around Panama or wherever in a turtleneck.
>>
File: jonah-hill-04.jpg (881 KB, 1995x3000) Image search: [Google]
jonah-hill-04.jpg
881 KB, 1995x3000
Another pic of Wentworth Miller from 2010.
>>
>>67591352
If you want a carreer in Hollywood where you are merely admired for looks , dont ever let yourself look like a slob. That is how everyone will remember you when they cast movies. The fact that you slipped and so it may happen again, they dont want you now, you are easily replaceable with someonethat has a better record.
>>
>>67591501
Or just lean into it and start doing comedy.
>>
>>67591501
Tell that to Chris Pratt
>>
>>67591560
comedian, and the butt of jokes in whatever he plays, thats fine

hes not captain america
>>
>>67589245
Where is james rustles when we need him?
>>
>>67589245

gay and has bitch tits, sissy all the way
>>
WW is pretty based
>>
>>67589398
>what a faggot.
Isn't he literally one?
>>
he should lighten up

it's reasonably funny
>>
>>67589245
ugh, cut.
>>
>>67589398
>i listened to the 4chan tough guys who told me depression is "just being a sad pussy"
>>
>>67589245
Are you danish?
>>
>>67589860

Normies changed the meaning of the word meme. Now it just means "shitty image macro with a watermark".
>>
Literally a faggot.
>>
Depression is a medical condition

Writing a short essay about a ladbible meme is being a sad little pussy
>>
Being a famous person is the fucking worst. I have few well known friends and when they leave the house everyone keeps staring at them and someone stops them every 10 steps to talk. Camera phones and selfie culture made it even worse. I guess you get used to it, but I've never asked any famous person for a picture or bothered them after I've seen what they have to go through on a daily basis.
>>
>>67590718
>beta depression babbies mad that other people can beat depression but he can't
>>
>>67589398
It doesn't work comparatively, sadly.
>>
>>67593255
Just man up bitch. Go pick up some weights. Realize you're a fucking man everyone should bend to you
>>
File: 1445508853704265.png (211 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
1445508853704265.png
211 KB, 500x748
>>67589245
<<<<picrelatedcheck
>>
>>67591092
And that defeatist "poor me" attitude you keep laying down is why people here have no sympathy for those that wallow in their depression.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.