[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that film emulsion is the perfect medium for recording
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: deblue.jpg (484 KB, 1916x2041) Image search: [Google]
deblue.jpg
484 KB, 1916x2041
Daily reminder that film emulsion is the perfect medium for recording cinema. It can retain the color information even after being mangled to death with filters, unlike digital, which is a cuckolded medium.

You wouldnt record your sons first steps with a cellphone, would ya?
>>
>>67587801
>You wouldnt record your sons first steps with a cellphone, would ya?
I did. It looks fine.
>>
>>67587801
what an absolute faggot
>>
>unlike digital, which is a cuckolded medium.
It would literally kill you people to not think about black dicks all day wouldn't it
>>
>>67587801
No, but my wife recorded her sons first steps with one.
>>
What's your angle OP? You trolling? Mentally Ill? Impotent? What?
>>
>>67588011
I tried to not think about a large powerful black dick penetrating my aryan waifu but I literally couldn't do it my liver started to fail and my teeth and hair began to fall out.
>>
>>67587801
Current top tier digital actually looks pretty great. Hell, the best stuff arguably looks better than 35mm. It's not quite at 70mm yet, though.

Also, it's funny you post a picture of a Lynch film (albeit one shot on film), considering he LOVES digital.
>>
>>67588011

Cuckolding doesn't mean black you stupid shit.
>>
>>67588228
It does on /tv/. All the words op could have used and he went with the one that only sort of fits what he's saying and is a meme about emasculation and black dicks
>>
>>67588188
>records one experimental movie on digital for shits and giggles
>loves digital
>>
>>67588310
Watch that Film vs. Digital documentary with Keanu's narration (I forget the title). Lynch is featured extensively in it and he says he feels he could never work with film again if he'd start making movies again (like he's doing now with Twin Peaks).
>>
>>67588340

Side by Side (2012)?
>>
File: Side-By-Side-Poster.jpg (108 KB, 960x721) Image search: [Google]
Side-By-Side-Poster.jpg
108 KB, 960x721
>>67588340
I have seen it. I'm just busting your balls a little.
>>
>>67587801
Your daily reminder that RAW digital can be color corrected to ANYTHING after the fact.

Just because David Lynch doesn't know how to shoot digital doesn't mean there aren't people who do.
>>
>>67588340

i remember someone who went the same path, talking about now making movies and correcting old ones to his "true vision".
>>
>>67588396
Yeah, that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyGCYbKykos

>>67588420
Ah. I can respect that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej9JZsVmrGo
>>
>>67588442
Scorcese.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.