[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lex luthor creates a villain using kryptonian dna and some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 7.jpg (30 KB, 700x524) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
30 KB, 700x524
lex luthor creates a villain using kryptonian dna and some of his own. sound familiar?
>>
Yeah I saw him do just that in the new Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie when I saw it the other day
>>
>>67580604
This villain always sticks out in my mind. Such a great match for superman.
>>
>>67580668

Awful costume though
>>
File: can't keep getting away with it.jpg (21 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
can't keep getting away with it.jpg
21 KB, 1280x720
>>67580668

They dubbed over his voice, like Darth Vader and Vigo the Carpathian.
>>
>>67580604
Objectively the best superman movie
>>
>>67580725
>Awful costume
You just described every superhero.
>>
Yet Lex had a clear purpose for him and could control him.

Nuclear Man is better than Doomsday.
>>
Wasn't he made out of a chicken launched to outter space with a bunch of nukes?
>>
>>67580748
>>67580725
I'll admit it's been a while since I've watched it but I always remember the last scene with superman and him. So good.
>>
>>67580604

canon films, pioneers, electric boogaloo on netflix is a really good doc about them and their movies
>>
File: Warner_Bros._Pictures_logo.png (473 KB, 806x701) Image search: [Google]
Warner_Bros._Pictures_logo.png
473 KB, 806x701
>>67580604
His fucking N is a god damn roman numeral IV
>>
>>67581470
>Superman IV
>IVuclear Man

poetry
>>
>>67580604
Yeah, but the difference is one of these movies is a steaming pile of shit.

The other is Superman IV: The Quest for Peace.
>>
>>67581746
i like you, anon
>>
File: 144661878214.jpg (44 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
144661878214.jpg
44 KB, 636x424
just going to leave this here
>>
>>67580604
So his power is he's a sun? That's what gives Superman his powers. That's like me fighting AminoAcids Man

Literally Dropped
>>
>>67582671
That movie was better than people admit since it had essentially Brainiac and Metallo as villains but it was pretty much Pryor meets Superman and that's not as cool as it sounds
>>
>>67582907
all the jokes that weren't Richard Pryor-based were shit. And there are a LOT of them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.