[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lex Luthor's theme and Jesse Eisenberg's performan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Lex Luthor's theme and Jesse Eisenberg's performance were great.

Deleted scene explains the ending of the movie better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s

Ben Affleck was great.

Movie was eh, 6/10. It had some really shit parts, but also had some highs.

Here's the theme I am talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3N-O5BCZSM
>>
Actually just a terrible Lex Luthor all around
>>
>>67580015
he would have been a pretty good joker tb.h
>>
>>67580031
better off as riddler than anything
>>
i always thought that lex would be an intelligent elegant strong bald man
>>
>>67580178
His prison rape is going to change him.
Just look at tupac
>>
>>67580178
Isn't that the whole point of his character? He's always suppose to be 10 steps ahead of his enemy. He doesn't stress because it's always planned out, he has a much bigger picture of the world.
>>
>>67579989
I liked Luthor in the film a lot. It was something new, and he felt closer to a Hackman Luthor in the modern day. And maybe we'll watch him transition into a more traditional Luthor as the films go on.
>>
>>67579989
>Lex Luthor's theme and Jesse Eisenberg's performance were great.

wait.. Eisenbergs character was Luthor? i thought he was a doing a Gollum impression.
>>
>>67580015
It's in the movie that his name is Alexander Luthor
Even in the God damn invitation it says "an invitation for an award for Alexander Luthor"
>>
File: 1286491254539.jpg (17 KB, 155x202) Image search: [Google]
1286491254539.jpg
17 KB, 155x202
>>67580755
>as the films go on.
>>
>>67580825
I can dream, can't I?
>>
>>67580825
Some of us enjoyed the movie, at least somewhat
>>
5/5 for me desu lads

Come the Fuck at me. Its what I've wanted to see on screen for over 23 years now
>>
>>67580825
marvelfag detected
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.