[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:Great shows that will get cancelled because of there sjw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: qzPlDyMT.jpg (208 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
qzPlDyMT.jpg
208 KB, 1252x1252
ITT:Great shows that will get cancelled because of there sjw Tumblr cancer fanbases
>>
>>67578757
The producers literally sent writers to infiltrate forums to bait people.
They deserve to be fucked with, if you faggots could get over your GGfaggotry for once you would see whats the real problem here.
Because the shit they pulled could be easily pulled on you next.
>>
>>67578872
Yeah. But those idiotss are trying to take away real people's jobs.
>>
>>67578935
meh, its a shitty CW show.
>>
>>67578757
i was living under a rock all this time why is it goin to happen?
>>
>>67579085
The main producer baited the fuck out of a group of shippers, Lexa/Clark, beyond whats usual pandering to a fanbase and then killed Lexa in the most bitch way possible. triggering ensues but also some actual calling out from the press about how the showrunner treated the fans knowing all the while they were going to get btfo.
That was bad, but it became even more hilarious after the nigga did one of the worst PR jobs in the story of TV around the issue.
also >>67578872 actually happened.
>mfw they actually did just that and they got caught.
>>
I only watched the show because of lexa. It deserves to get canceled for killing her off.
>>
I really don't understand why people are so mad about that. Lots of people die in the show and it was obvious this was going to happen since the start of the season.
>>
>>67578757
It's not all that great OP shipping aside
I mean it's okay science fiction, but it's pretty trite
>>
>>67578757
this show will get canclled because they are literally finding excuses and plot points to keep the show going
>>
>>67578872
>The producers literally sent writers to infiltrate forums to bait people.

really? more info please.
>>
>>67582509

I don't think it was deliberate infiltration and baiting, I think the Australian cast members were shitposting when they were supposed to be promoting the show on social media.
>>
>>67582509
One of the writers, i don't remember her name...she is now writing comics, went into a forum several literally saying they weren't going to kill Lexa and asking them to trush the show, which in my pov seems like a complete shit move.
Like, if you really need these fans, why would you give them hope and then fuck them over like that?
>>
I do love the show, and really expected to die lexa ,,,, but not in that way, and in just seconds after of consumate her relation with clark,, man that was cruel, and to much cliche, i hope they can make a 4 season,,, people lost their job not is fair also
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.