[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the episodes after this one just coming from his personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: latest-5.jpg (545 KB, 1338x1964) Image search: [Google]
latest-5.jpg
545 KB, 1338x1964
So is the episodes after this one just coming from his personal heaven?
>>
>>67578068
Most likely not, it was just an alternate timeline
>>
I don't know
>>
>>67578068
pretty sure the christmas episodes all exist in their own universe

(plus klaus in a live in the other episodes even though his personal heaven is shown that klaus is dead)
>>
>>67578068
this is like one of the worst episodes. wtf
>>
>>67579792
Pleb
>>
I loved that episode
>>
>>67578068
Then how come Klaus is in his bowl and not on the wall?
>>
klaus is my favourite character, fite me
>>
>>67580921
Mine too. I always feel bad for him when the family hurts him
>>
>>67578068
>watching animated films
>>
It's just a possible end for the series that was supposed to be the actual end.
>>
>>67580979
i laughed my ass off with the old russian group skit, too bad i cant find a fucking clip anywhere
>>
>>67581139
That was fucking gold
>>
>>67578068
Nah, everything that happened on Fox was actually a book Stan was reading.
I wish I was making that up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.