[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman v. Superman hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: bvs.jpg (144 KB, 865x565) Image search: [Google]
bvs.jpg
144 KB, 865x565
If this isn't proof that you can't make Superman interesting then i don't know what is. Literally everything but Superman was interesting, even in the fight against Doomsday the only time i was at the edge of my seat is when Doomsday starts chasing Batman, even if i know that Batman won't die because is a DC property i still felt like "Holy shit, Batman is in danger!"

And there is people shilling on Lex Luthor but for better or worse, you gotta admit he was one of the most interesting characters in the movie, he seemed like some sort of fusion between the Joker and Lex that was menacing

But it is really impossible to make Superman interesting, the only thing that Superman can do that is remotly entertaining is making him angst
>>
>>67575729
IT IS A MASTERPEICE YOU BITCH, FUCK OFF MARVELFAG!!!!!!!
>>
>>67575729
did you forgot the Donner movies?
>>
Should've been a solo Batflick without Snyder and Man of Balding, wish someone would tell DC no one cares about the rest of their JUST league
>>
Should I see this movie? There is a theater next to my college that costs $6 is it worth it
>>
>hate thread

You're on the wrong board kiddo

/tv/ is very pro-BvS
>>
The Doomsday fight had no impact nor stakes, the only time i felt a rush was when Batman was being attacked

Luthor was actually a cool character, they basicly made him a more menacing Zuckerberg and it works, it fits the world that we have today at least

>>67576036
It's $95 where i live, and i can tell you, i liked parts of it, but just seeing Superman survive at the end is like the nail in the coffin for that movie, no, it's not a spoiler if it's fucking obvious
>>
>>67575729
>They made Luthor Supes' Joker and I'm okay with that
What a faggot you are.
>>
>>67576108
You could tell me why you disagree instead of just calling me a faggot, faggot

Say what you will about Lex Zuckerberg, but you can't deny it was one of the only interesting things of the movie
>>
>>67576078
$95 wtf where do u live
>>
>>67576248
Latin America, 1 Trump Peso is equivalent to 15 of mine
>>
So why are people complaining about the ending if Superman is boring
>>
>>67576550
What ending, Superman is not dead and literally everyone saw that coming?
>>
File: 1457040011275.jpg (45 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
1457040011275.jpg
45 KB, 670x472
>>67575729
the fuck is going on with Supes chest muscles in that pic?
>>
>>67575729

*tips fedora while stepping out of the shadows*

The pitiful peons at Marvel have underestimated the power of DC one time too many. The "Marvel Cinematic Universe". Huh. A shoddily shot, messily put together series of soulless and artless wastes of celluloid designed to appeal to the base intellects of moronic manchildren still dreaming of becoming powerful as they waste their lives away masturbating to images of Black Widow.

Only a fool and a weakling of mind could gain satisfaction from watching poorly animated CGI trade weightless and impactless punches while trading quips a severely mentally retarded Thai ladyboy would find beneath him/her.

DC understand cinéma. They understand kino. DC know how to build shade and light in a performance, how to engage the minds of true enlightened souls. DC have redefined not just superhero films, but the entire film industry itself.

Mentally challenged Marvel fanboys can only begin to grasp the tectonic shift in filmmaking that has been unleashed. Critics and reviewers fail to recognize a movie far ahead of its time once again, crying on their blogs about lack of snark and quipping - failing to recognize a literal masterpiece as it unfolds before them.

The public have responded. The entire filmmaking industry has been shaken to its core. DC have changed the game utterly - a new landscape is carved, a beauty is born, a God walks among men.

*teleports away*
>>
Movie is bombing hard in chinkland just like TFA
http://chinafilminsider.com/china-box-office-batman-v-superman-fails-pack-punch/
>>
>>67576853
what is your opinion of the Green Lantern film starring Ryan Reynolds?
>>
>>67576893
China illegalized ghosts. No one cares.
>>
>>67575729
>If this isn't proof that you can't make Superman interesting then i don't know what is. Literally everything but Superman was interesting
Man of Snyder =/= Superman
>>
>>67575729

expected the hate towards Snyder. Before the movie was released there were already a lot of hate and animosity towards him and DC. It all seems too familiar.

A long time ago, a man rose from his humble beginnings to challenge the leaders of his time. His teachings and his ways considered by some miraculous, many blasphemous as his ways are not of the traditional way that people are accustomed to in his time. His teachings and his ways are so controversial that he was hated in his hometown and was ultimately put to death by the people that hated him.

Now, in the present, another man rose to challenge the ways of Marvel and Disney and was again persecuted and hated in his own craft. The amount of hate he receives and the throngs that want to see him fail is astounding just for the very same reason many many years ago...

They provided a new way of thinking for the people...

>For DC loved the world that they sent their only begotten son that whomever believes in him will be enlightened
>>
I hate BvS has much as the next guy, and especially this version of Supes, but you're dead wrong in that Supes is never interesting.
>>
>>67576928
You're talking to pasta
>>
>>67577995
dammit ive been an utter fool!

SNYYYYDDEEERRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>67575729
>But it is really impossible to make Superman interesting, the only thing that Superman can do that is remotly entertaining is making him angst>>
He was interesting when he was pretending to be Batman in TAS.
>>
>>67578169

gawddamn that episode is the shit. seeing your opponents terrified as they pound you into oblivion and nothing happens was awesome
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.