[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It wasn't so bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: citta di carta.jpg (515 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
citta di carta.jpg
515 KB, 1024x1536
It wasn't so bad.
>>
File: 1426184743322.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1426184743322.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>67574480
It was mediocre. 6/10. Explain to me why it deserves higher?
>>
>>67574583
it gave audience scene to think about not feeding them with a spoon, cinematography was beautiful, fighting scenes were best i've seen in capeshit, soundtracks were pure bliss, batfleck was the best batman ever, it used many wow moments such as senate but wasn't built on them, i mean if it were up to marvel they would make 3 movies out of that senate scene.
>>
File: 1437399330882.gif (3 MB, 495x250) Image search: [Google]
1437399330882.gif
3 MB, 495x250
>>67574715
Almost everything you have just said is wrong. Some of the soundtrack was just horrible.
>Wonder Womans music blasts while they show here picture, hear people laugh in theater
>the humor mostly miss
>Superman being held accountable for what he has done just gets dropped
>Stupid nightmare sequences that has nothing to do with anything going on in the plot
>Flash time travel pointless shit
>Wonder Woman being in the movie was pointless
>Lex's endgame literally made no sense

The only thing I'd agree with you on is Batfleck. That's it. There is a difference between spoon feeding your audience and just throwing random comic shit into the mix that only a few will get and even those who get it know its unnecessary and stupid. The movie was shit. Stop being in denial.
>>
>>67575340
oh god the humor...

why even try funny parts? it was just uncomfortable
>>
>>67574480

it was good
it was also "let's throw the kitchen sink in also"
>>
>cape u cino
>good
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 190x124) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 190x124
>>67574480
You're right, it was terrible!
>>
>>67575415
Exactly! It doesnt need jokes. How is the funniest things are the shit thats suppose to be serious.
>the "BRRRRRRRM BRRRRRRRM BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM!!!" sound that blasts when they show Bruce looking at supes during zod attack
>Wonder Womans music blaring when they show her photo
>wonder womans music blaring while she stands there on screen for 20 secs looking ad doomsday
>Superman scream "Where is she!" at lex
>Superman telling lois she is his world
>Do you bleed? You will!

Jesus
>>
It was okay, if a little dark and overly brooding.
I mean, I get it, this is DC trying to be different and more 'mature', but.. it just wasn't very fun to watch.

This is why Marvel rakes in the big cash while this is struggling. Marvel makes shit big, stupid and fun, so families can go and spend all thier money.
This one tried to be more stylistic and dark (wtf was that giant bat CG jumpscare, jesus christ ) and all the kids and people in the theatre with me just looked bored as fuck for the most part.

I'm looking forward to the Flash movie though, if it gets made. That 10 second clip looked interesting as fuck.
>>
It was Kino
>>
File: struggling.png (42 KB, 572x525) Image search: [Google]
struggling.png
42 KB, 572x525
>>67575611
>This is why Marvel rakes in the big cash while this is struggling
>>
>>67575340
>Flash time travel pointless shit
think about flashes scene, he went so far that he literally changed everything in his universe, there is literally nothing you can assume except for lois lane being the "key".
>Wonder Woman being in the movie was pointless
well i never had an interest for wonder woman, but after this movie where i saw her powers i think i might enjoy her solo movie.
>Stupid nightmare sequences that has nothing to do with anything going on in the plot
wrong, we can assume what batman is going through, alfred's disappointment in him, how twisted and fearful he has become, i think it's a nice way to set up his backstory and the JLA.
>the humor mostly miss
underoos, lets dance, le kebab, language.
>>Superman being held accountable for what he has done just gets dropped
the fact that superman was set up in the beginning was confirmed, lex creating doomsday confirmed, you can make a line and justify the senate building blowing up scene, so not much, maybe we'll see more in the ultimate cut version
>Lex's endgame literally made no sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
>>
>>67575797
you realize BvS isnt even going to make 1 billion?
MoS didnt even make 700 million
>>
>>67575866
struggling with "just" making the fifth highest grossing opening weekend of all time
>>
>>67575797
>IM3
how?
>>
>>67575904
actually scratch that, fourth even.
>>
>>67575904
Opening weekend doesnt matter when it accounts for 75% of the movies total gross

it is going to tank next week in the US
>>
>>67574480
yeah it was a solid 8/10
>>
>>67575800
I dont need to think about flash's scenes. It has no relevancy to whats going on in the movie. If you cut that scene out, it impacts NOTHING. Same goes for Wonder woman! Also you keep bring up Marvel as if I'm a Marvelfag. As if only Marvelfags think this movie is shit. Superman being set up was fucking stupid. "Superman killed those people in africa! literally shot with bullets. Supes never tries to explain this to the public before the hearings. Once again Lex's Endgame makes no sense. What happens when doomsday kills superman? Who's going to stop him from killing everyone? It makes no fucking sense.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.