[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do "good" tv shows even exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1459196618570.jpg (98 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1459196618570.jpg
98 KB, 1024x576
Is there such a thing as a GOOD tv series? Do they all just flop at some point or has one ever been consistently GOOD from beginning to end?

Pic very unrelated. I've tolerated so much crap from this zombie soap opera but the most recent episode is inexcusable horseshit. This is what happens when an affirmative action "I was hired because I have a vagina" employee writes your episode for you.

So /tv/, I can't think of any. Do GOOD tv shows even exist?
>>
Who the fuck parts their hair down the middle like that. Nigga looks like a medeival turnip farmer.
>>
File: pic831079.jpg (25 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
pic831079.jpg
25 KB, 852x480
>>67571404
Pic related was consistently top tier. It was even good enough to be the subject of a UN Panel discussion.
>>
Star Trek Generations.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>waaaaaaaaaaah I want the whole story now I don't want to wait till next week waaaaaaaah gove it to me now!!!! waaaaah mommy this is bullshit waaaaaaaaah it doesn't even have tits and dragons like The Game of Thrones
>>
Black Sails.

Seriously.
>>
>>67572165
>Pajamas Cardboard Trek

Lol
>>
Rome
>>
Battlestar Galactica.

Rewatching it for the sixth time now. Still on top.
>>
>>67572093
>>67572338
i really loved it the first time i saw it.

now im avoiding rewatching it, it gets way too pretentious later on. and starbuck is a sloot.
>>
>>67572093
>>67572338
Except for a handful of eps after 2.5 it was consistently ass.
>>
The best shows are the ones that don't go on forever so never have time to fall to pieces.

No one will debate that America produces a lot of watchable television these days but they do have problem with milking the few hits they do have. The Walking Dead is just one of about a thousand examples at this point.
>>
>>67571404
people like Sopranos. haven't watched it.
>>
>>67571404
Firstly, you're an idiot for writing off an entire medium of entertainment as being bad.

Secondly, is that motherfucker in OPs pic using his middle finger to pull the trigger on a pistol?
What the fuck?
>>
SOPRANOS
O
P
R
A
N
O
S
>>
the knick is probably the best current example of a good show

quality all around
>>
>>67571404
The Wire
>>
Breaking Bad was the only "100%" good show I ever watched.
>>
>>67571404
Who the fuck handles a gun that way? His middelfinger is on the trigger, fucking dropped.
>>
American networks tend to run everything into the ground. Imagine how awful Fawlty Towers would be after 11 series and 200 episodes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.