[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought it was great.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I thought it was great.
>>
Solid 70%
>>
I liked it a lot too.
>>
Same
>>
File: tumblr_nbr0vdOVjg1qd9jlto4_1280.jpg (790 KB, 1018x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbr0vdOVjg1qd9jlto4_1280.jpg
790 KB, 1018x1500
>>67571136
Yeah the critics are over reacting in my opinion.

They went into this film with heavy cynicism and high expectations so they set themselves up to be disappointed.
>>
>>67571108
same, i just wish they'd use the hair style cavil had in the last quarter then the slicked back thing they did for the first 3 , didnt compliment him at all
>>
>>67571108
I liked it too.

It was solid shit.
>>
Everyone who does lists minor positive details that fully account for it being a 4/10 rather than a 0/10, but in no way excuse what an overall hamfisted movie it is.
>>
i'm waiting for the bluray so i can rewatch it and see if i like it better. i felt pretty miserable after watching it in the theater.
>>
Is this a capeshit guilty pleasures thread?

Because I like Wolverine Origins.
>>
>>67571108
10/10 flick, 7/10 film
>>
The actual fight between Bat and Supes was so fucking shit
>Batman stumbling to do anything in a dumb bulky suit
>lol I gas you
>and again
Batman did nothing remotely clever or sneaky, his plan was to punch Supergod real hard. A fucking fight between Iron-Man and Hulk in Age of Ultron had more wit, and spectacle for that matter
>>
>>67571383
Batfleck gets the intimidation and presence that Batman has but lacks the wit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.