[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the most larry david thing you've done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 3mz5hbjyylonspqx3jem.jpg (109 KB, 408x320) Image search: [Google]
3mz5hbjyylonspqx3jem.jpg
109 KB, 408x320
what's the most larry david thing you've done?
>>
I do tell people to mind their own business if they happen to say "smile" to me.
>>
>>67566818
I waited three days before texting a girl.
>>
Helpful tips in my phone contact names
>>
>>67566818
I'm hated by everyone around me.
>>
Wore sneakers to a funeral.
>>
>guy gets married to a whore
>her name is Tasha for God's sake
>we went to high school together
>she initiates contact with me
>meet her
>Fuck her brains out raw, we're both well aware she's newly married
>continue this trend for 4 months
>I was honestly dropping 10 deep loads inside of her a week
>beta moves out into a shitty campus apartment
>all the beta can do is make the occasional Facebook post, yet thinks his marriage will survive
>meanwhile Tasha and me are acting out impregnation fetishes talking about how she wants to have my baby, drives me fucking Wild
>guy stops by one night when I'm not there asking her what he can do better
>she says she just has a lot to think about
>he kills himself with a 12 gauge in the apartment garage

He was going through some other shit though so I don't really believe I'm the cause. His dad got in a bad ATV accident that left him a quadriplegic which I think probably was the main cause that drove him over the edge. Obviously me breeding his high school sweetheart wasn't probably ideal for his psyche at the time but I don't take any responsibility for his suicide.

As far as Tasha we still get together probably semi-weekly to relieve tension but it's all physical, the 'forbidden fruit' aspect that made it so hot isn't there anymore now that he's out of the picture.

And that was probably the most L.D. thing I've ever done
>>
I frequently remind my nephew that he doesn't have the makings of a varsity athlete.
>>
real story.

went to a film quiz at a pub with a friend, done this a lot, but he said he was bringing someone else. turned out to be this female coworker of his. the quiz went well and we talked a bit, i was surprised at how interested she seemed to be in me, i don't have much luck with girls, and she was really cute.

anyway, i don't live in the city like my fiend so i left to take the train back to my house. friend says goodbye, and she asks where i'm headed to. i tell her i have to go to the central train station. then she says
>oh, i live not far from another place the train stops, maybe you want to get on it there instead?
and i respond
>oh no, i have to buy a ticket at the train station itself, because there's a 10% fee if you pay on the train. there is not ticket machine at the stop next to where you live
she looked at me for a few seconds, hugged me then she said well i've got to go and maybe we'll see each other sometime, then sort of half-ran home.

halfway to the train station i literally screamed out I AM A FUCKING MORON
>>
>>67566818
I neurotically overthink everything, lie compulsively, and don't consider other people's feelings.
>>
>marry high school sweetheart despite her HIV+ status
>never sleep with her in any capacity, barely even kiss her
>marry her out of pure mercy, try to live a more christian life after my father's paralyzed
>find out she was sleeping with one of my friends
>thou shalt not commit adultery
>never tell him he has AIDS

well at least they'll both burn
her name was Tasha for god's sake
>>
I once said "cool it with the daddy issues" not knowing that her dad had died, and got yelled at by everyone nearby.

As well as that I have all the usual autism
>>
I watched seinfeld pilot once
>>
>>67568184
Doesn't the afterlife have anything more worthwhile than shitposting on /tv/?
>>
>>67567443
You look like an eighth grader walking around in those sneakers.
>>
>>67566818
his daughter
>>
>>67567954
Are you trying to not get laid?
>>
>>67568329
Ask Mozart
He still shitposts on /v/
>>
>>67566818

My fucking chiropractor mentioned I have Larry David sneakers because they are grey with thick white laces.

The problem is? I actually like this guy and he's helped me with my pinched nerve.

How do I compromise this?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.