[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apart from Watchmen, has he made something that wasn't shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: zacksnyder.jpg (31 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
zacksnyder.jpg
31 KB, 460x276
Apart from Watchmen, has he made something that wasn't shit
>>
>>67554911
Fuckerpunch
>>
Batman V Superman
Dawn of the Dead
Man of Steel
>>
>>67554911
But Watchmen was shit
If anything 300 was his best
>>
>>67554911
Dawn of the Dead remake is the only good movie he has ever made, and that's more due to James Gunn script than Hack Snyder's direction.
>>
>>67554911
Dawn of the Dead is alright but that's it. I don't get why 300 gets so much love.
>>
>>67555098
>Dawn of the Dead is overrated schlock
>Man Of Steel is pretentious garbage
>Batman V Superman is a dull, bloated mess
>>
>>67555098
>Batman v Superman
That shit is a mess that proves Zack is an awful director.
>Dawn of the Dead
His second best film but that's not saying much.
>Man of Steel
Another mess that proves Zack is an awful director.
>>
>>67555225

why do people find Batman vs. Superman dull? The last superhero movie I watched before it was Dark Knight Rises and I thought BvsS was a lot better than that piece of shit. But honestly, what about it is dull? I thought the 2.5 hours went by really quickly.
>>
>>67555160
your opinion is shit anon :)

300 was mediocre
>>
>>67555160
That was shit too

Suckerpunch is his best film and that was average, not sure why he made the sex slave owener a more sympathetic charater than the sex slaves though
>>
Reminder that any comicfag that hates Snyder's Watchmen is just angry that he came up with a better ending than Moore did.
>>
>>67555251
>a story not written by him and which he had no control over is his fault
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>67555160
300 was a 2 hour, homoerotic music video.

What didn't you like about Watchmen?
>>
>>67554911

Zack Snyder OFFICIAL Power Rankings:

Not Bad Tier
>Man of Steel
>300

Alright Tier
>Legend of the Guardians

Unfortunate Tier
>Watchmen

Humiliating Tier
>Dawn of the Dead
>Sucker Punch
>>
>>67555259
>>67555261
I didn't say it was good
Just that it was his best
>>
OFFICIAL ZACK SNYDER POWER RANKING:

GREAT:
Watchmen (but that's because of the source material. The best parts of the movie are 100% faithful to the source material and the worst parts are dumb changes Zack made)

GOOD:
Dawn of the Dead (but the original is much better)

DECENT:

SHIT:
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman
Sucker Punch

KIDS MOVIE NO ONE CARES ABOUT:
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
>>
>>67555336
>>Dawn of the Dead
wat
>>
File: Artemesia.jpg (30 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Artemesia.jpg
30 KB, 612x380
Go back to your containment board you filthy fucking greek
>>
>>67555255
>The most down right incoherent, disjointed, unfocused story imaginable
>Biazrre and choppy editing
>Jesse Eisenberg delivers an over the top, >awkward, atrocious performenace
>Henry Cavill is painfully bland with absolutely no range
>The resolution to the fight is the most actively insulting thing in recent memory
>Incredibly forced Justice League set ups
>Characters make stupid, irrational decisions
>Lois Lane is a plot device
>Poor characterisation
>Cheesy dialogue
>The CGI looked like a video game, especially >Doomsday who looked incredibly out of place
>Lex Luthor has no character motivation and feels like a mashup of villain cliches
>The score is generic and mostly rehashed from MOS with the new stuff being full of a repetitive drum beat
>The Batman and Superman fight is a disappointment, lasting only a few minutes and being completely forgetttable
>The motivation for Batman and Superman to fight is weak
>The pacing is weird
>Major plot holes
>>
>>67555315
Forget the writing, the editing in those films is terrible. Plus Zack is the one who shoved in all of the obnoxious Jesus symbolism. Zack is good at visuals but absolutely terrible at storytelling.
>>
>>67555315
>which he had no control over
Do you Snyder fanboys seriously think that the director is a helpless pawn that has no control whatsoever? In some cases that's true but Warner Bros. are usually pretty good about giving the director creative control. Snyder could've ordered some rewrites but he didn't. Goyer deserves a ton of shit for MoS and BvS but so does Snyder.
>>
>>67555325
And that's a three hour videogame cutscene based on the philosophies of a mental teenager

Snyder has never made a good movie
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.