[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you think this is tarantino's worst movie when it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: pic_1561903.jpg (940 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pic_1561903.jpg
940 KB, 1920x1080
why do you think this is tarantino's worst movie when it actually isn't?
>>
>>67554630
All Tarantinos are garbage anyway, it doesn't really matter which one is the shittiest.
>>
because it's the one that normies like the most, and if i don't keep my contrarian cred up to par then true patricians will never take me seriously
>>
>>67554661
>2016
>having horrible taste in movies
>>
Deathproof was the worst by a long shot
>>
>>67554671
But Pulp Fiction is his most popular.
>>
>>67554661
(you)
>>
>>67554709
This.
>>
>>67554740
you're wrong
modern day normies don't watch anything made before 2000
>>
>>67554630
Yeah
I also never understood that. For me is a great movie, not Tarantino's best work, but still a great one
>>
>>67554838
can confirm, have yet to see pulp fiction but I know about it through internet memes.

I though Django was pretty good but nothing out of this world.
>>
>White people are evil: volume 4
>>
>>67554630
Unrealistic, unrelatable garbage that has no deeper meaning other than an excuse for stylized violence and Tarantino cuck fetishes. He can only rip off other movies so many times.
>>
If you think Reservoir Dogs wasn't his best you are a cuck
>>
>>67554671
Are you the kind of person that doesn't believe people can legitimately not like the force awakens?
>>
>>67554944
comments like these are the proof that reddit is much better than 4chan. how is your gf doing, friend? oh surprise surprise - you don't have one.
>>
>>67555053
who are you people that keep bringing up the latest meme-films in threads that aren't even slightly related to them
fucking weird

also to answer your question, no, i liked TFA but i can definitely see why people might have disliked it or even hated it
>>
>>67555179
r/movies is even more pleb than this place
this place used to be contrarian but good, now it's contrarian and comic book shit
r/truefilm has good film criticism but still it's reddit
>>
>>67555247
>r/truefilm has good film criticism but still it's reddit
>still it's reddit
>implying that 4chan is better in any way

and this is why you're a retard and don't have any friends. and before you ask i only come here to shitpost.
>>
>>67554976
>>67555179
Cucks.
>>
>>67555415
>implying that you actually have a gf
>>
Is Inglorious Bastards anyone elses favorite Tarantino flick?
>>
turns into a generic revenge fantasy after the handshake

other tarantino movies are generally unpredictable
>>
File: here, then.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
here, then.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>67555397
meh I browse both 4chan and reddit. Both are cancer in a different way. I don't care about comic book movies which recently is 80% of /tv/ but still point me to a couple of le gems here that are too low on the pleb radar for reddit to pick up on like pic related
>>
>>67555496
>this is what redditors think is shitposting
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67555546
that plot twist was so dumb it actually ended up being unpredictable

who gives a fucking shit it was still entertaining unless you are a 2deep4u faggot with a huge dick up ur ass
>>
I dont care for Inglorious Basterds very much. Not that its a bad movie, it just seems to drag on a bit, I feel. It really feels longer than it is.
>>
>>67555615
>kill you are self XD

how are you liking 2011, you 15 year old sack-sniffer?
>>
Pulp Fiction > Reservoir Dogs > Inglorious Basterds > Kill Bill > The Hateful Eight > Jackie Brown > Django Unchained > Death Proof

It's just my opnion, you plebs, don't get triggered
>>
It's not his worst but it's close.

>terrible pacing
>dialogue, like every Tarantino movie post Kill Bill, is far too flowery and overwritten
>Django is an incredibly thin character
>Broomhilda is barely a character at all, just a shrieking damsel who must constantly be saved
>Dicaprio's performance gets worse and worse on every rewatch
>has a fourth act that is free of tension or suspense, and drags on forever
>Schultz's reasoning for shooting Candie makes no sense, and is an incredibly halfassed way to introduce conflict very late into the script. Not to mention it makes his character look like a complete idiot as he's willing to get Django and Broomhilda killed along with himself

it only gets points because the candyland shootout is truly one of the best action scenes of all time
>>
>>67555767
exchange RD for PF and I'm with you
>>
jackie brown > everything

bunch of faggots
>>
>>67556016
STREET LIFE
>>
>>67556016
>jackie brown is tarantino's most overlooked movie, so I, being a fucking autist contrarian, will proclaim it his best movie ever
>>
>>67556099
I literally had no idea that jackie brown was his most overlooked movie, you dumb piece of shit. I thought everyone loved his pre kill bill crime dramas tho i was aware that it isn't as popular as reservoir dogs or pulp fiction.
>>
>>67555247
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueFilm/comments/1jaekt/why_has_jackie_brown_been_forgotten_about/

compare this to this thread and tell me this piece of shit of a board is better than reddit. bunch of edgy kids go listen to death metal.
>>
>>67555772
>>Schultz's reasoning for shooting Candie makes no sense

did you see the film?

he couldn't resist
>>
>>67555179
I am gay so I guess that is true...
>>
>>67554709

Plen confirmed

Django was uninspired crap that was cobbled together (stolen) from other actually good movies. Tarantula literally had nothing original to add except "lel black dingus".

Sure, he could have reigned himself in a bit more with Death Proof but it was one of the last of his movies that felt like it had his unique voice and wasn't just shameless ripping or andering.
>>
>>67554709
Death proof might actually be the worst movie I have ever seen. I still can't believe it even exists.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.