[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was surprisingly good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Tomorrowland.png (600 KB, 648x359) Image search: [Google]
Tomorrowland.png
600 KB, 648x359
This was surprisingly good.
>>
>>67553481

It was good until the ending where they invited an arts and craft teacher to their technocratic utopia
>>
>>67553535
We have to dream and hope that they will be useful in the future.
>>
>>67553535

>that final scene
>not a single white person (not even a white woman) is among the people who get selected for Tomorrowland

Bravo Disney
>>
>>67553591
There was the white ballerina.
>>
>>67553481
>The reviews were disappointing so I'm alllowed to like it now.
>>
>>67553778
I had no interest in it and never read a review so I've no idea how it was received or how it done, it was just on tv so I watched it.
>>
File: [email protected] (36 KB, 936x624) Image search: [Google]
MV5BMTUxNTYzNjg4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTg3NTE2NTE@.jpg
36 KB, 936x624
carried the movie
>>
>>67553922
Her fight scenes were actually pretty cool.
>>
It was a complete and utter mess and i really had trouble finishing it. The ending 'battle' scenes were so terrible i almost gave up there
>>
>>67553481
first half was great

when they tried to force the global warming xDD story on us it flopped
>>
>literally a cgi shitfest
>no idea what the plot was until 20 minutes before the credits
>at the end all these brown people become "engineers of the future"
>george clooney can only play himself

Honestly it was the worst movie of 2015. I don't know why people said 50 Shades was worse.
>>
So do Tachyons exist?
>>
>>67553481
It had a fucking brilliant premise (50's-style Utopian sci-fi as an answer to modern day Hunger Games Dystopian shit) and the visuals were exactly what I was hoping they were.

If the third act wasn't so fucking stupid and they actually focused on being utopian instead of saying "FUCK YOU KIDS WITH YOUR HUNGER RUNNERS AND YOUR MAZE GAMES THINGS USED TO BE SO MUCH BETTER" I would have given this a 10/10.

I place the blame solely on Lindelof's shoulders.
>>
File: 1453027403630.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453027403630.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
Why this film failed hard and is pure cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmxeoh69G4o
>>
>>67553591
They sure are dedicated to their "multiculturalism" initiative.
>glee
>castle
>tomorrowland
>etc.
>>
>>67554400
>Putting your political agenda onto a movie

When will this meme end?
>>
>>67556363
Literally never. unfortunately.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.