[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm cinematographing! Look!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
>I'm cinematographing! Look!
>>
>>67552542
It's a great looking movie, both aesthetically as visual storytelling wise.
>>
Garbage movie. Dicaprio cant act for shit. And dont evcen egt me started on the accents, lol.
>>
>>67552542
Pure Kino
>>
File: 1404916267241.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1404916267241.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>67552542
what
>>
>heh, plebs have never heard of Malick so I'm safe
>I'll just slap some meme actor into the main role and watch the box office explode
>>
>>67552542
>meme cinematography
>using the word meme to make a point

End yourself
>>
>Guys I thought of a great idea for the first two sequences of a Western!
>Fine what happens after that?
>Oh, you know, just typical revenge movie shit.

WINNER OF THREE ACADEMY AWARDS
>>
>>67552564
xDD
>>
>>67552564

Garbage post. Anon cant spell for shit. And dont evcen egt me started on the punctuation, lol.
>>
>>67552558
This.
I want the redditcucks to leave.
>>
>>67552647
>Also guys, the first action scene needs to look AS MUCH as a video game cinematic as possible. I can't stress this enough. We're talking bad CGI, fast paced camera movements, choreography that ensures deaths ALWAYS happens on screen, and arrows whizzing past Leo at every opportunity. ¡Vamonos!
>>
>>67552784
>everyone who disagrees with my opinion is reddit
the reddit-memers are the true cancer
>>
>>67552961
hey there reddit!
>>
>>67552542
It was great, fuck off. My only problems were with Leo's writing and acting. Technically it was tight
>>
>>67552900

>cinematics ape movies

"muh interactivity"

>movies are cinematic

"muh realism"

Make up your damn mind, /v/.
>>
>>67552984
thanks for proving my point

>mfw I've never even been to reddit
>>
Are you familiar with the term "Oscarbait"?
>>
This was probably the most visually beautiful movie I've seen in a while. But out of 2015 I still don't know what I prefer

I loved Sicario, very tense and del Toro was great, but visually it was a bit bland

Hateful Eight had a banging soundtrack which was woefully underused and was a visual stunner at points, but it was building up to a crescendo that never happened

Revenant looked amazing, soundtrack, the acting, everything was great. CGI was a bit shit though, I thought it detracted from all the so called natural beauty Inarittu insisted on retaining.

Also the bear did nothing wrong
>>
>>67553080
Maybe you should start watching actual films you fucking pleb
>>
>>67553152
enlighten me big boy
>>
>>67552542
>I'm shitposting! Look!
>>
>>67553180
Stop limiting your viewing pleasures to Academy approved pieces. Expand your horizons.
>>
>>67553210
I already do that, I watched Who Killed Captain Alex the other night, it was very refreshing in fact.
>>
>>67553080
I hope Morricone refuses to do any other of Tarantino's work
>>
>>67553012
it's not a place to go, in that sense. just like how you can't "go" to autism. it's just something you're born with
>>
tom hardy was better in this than leo
>>
>>67553318
http://www.slashfilm.com/quentin-tarantino-ennio-morricone/

sorry to disappoint you
>>
>>67553872
Agreed. He was legit menacing.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.