[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit the warehouse fight scene is literally the best 5 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Holy shit the warehouse fight scene is literally the best 5 minutes of batman in any batman movie ever. Say what you will about the rest of the movie, but it is all worth sitting through just for this scene. Batman fucking cleans house in that place, jesus christ. Why was the actual fight with superman so lame when this scene was so fucking badass?

>those knives sparking off his suit

Fuck, this scene was so good.
>>
>>67551652
>but it is all worth sitting through just for this scene

Eh... I'll just watch that specific scene on YT in a few months.

>save $20
>>
>>67551652
I wish the whole movie was like that scene.
In fact, fuck Superman and Justice League.
Batman is the only good thing in DC and they should just drop the whole Cinematic Universe and just make Batfleck trilogy.
>>
ye but why didnt they kill martha the moment he arrived?
>>
>>67551652
Why not just play Arkham games?
>>
>>67551652
>Why was the actual fight with superman so lame when this scene was so fucking badass?

Because Hack Snyder just ripped it from the Arkham games.
>>
>>67551880
They didn't want to get murdered?
>>
>>67551880

Fear, bargaining chip etc. They got paid to burn an old woman not fight the Bat.
>>
PSA to anyone who is planning on seeing this

Go into the theater about an hour and a half late, thank me later
>>
>>67551919

>letting people into a movie that late into the running time
>>
>>67551908
Immediately my though. It was exactly like an Arkham fight.
They just need to make Arkham movies and just straight copy the fights (especially Mr.Freeze)
>>
>>67551652
Haven't seen the movie yet, but I found the choreography very interesting from the trailer. It just seems so raw and real compared to what we've seen in most capestories.
>>
File: 1449953646382.png (352 KB, 595x584) Image search: [Google]
1449953646382.png
352 KB, 595x584
>>67551652
Batman there was fucking terrifying.
>when he pulls out the knife out of his shoulder and stabs the dude in the heart
>>
I cannot wait until the rips come out so we get .webms of Batman's first fight scene that we can watch over and over

The choreography is just... worse than TDKR level bad. Absolutely horrible. People just standing with guns waiting to get punched. It's a fucking atrocity. At least with TDKR I didn't really even notice the first time, with BvS it was glaringly bad.
>>
>>67551652
>those knives sparking off his suit
How is this explained?
>>
>>67551979
>People just standing with guns waiting to get punched.

You mean the guns that don't work because of the minibombs? And I guess you didn't see the movie because Batman gets shot in the head several times
>>
>>67551979
Only like 2 people had functioning guns in the whole scene
>>
>>67551909

they get murdered anyway though i mean atleast a few of them

>>67551916

they whole threat for superman was martha dies if he doesnt kill batman or would try to rescue her

batman is there and they didnt bother to do anything like i dont know call lex or just straight up kill her

>>67551979

ye knightmare fight scene was pretty bad
>>
>>67551947
buy a ticket and literally wait in the hallway outside the theater, you'd be better off
>>
>>67551979
>>67552014
Oh whoops you meant the Knightmare?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.