[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get the appeal. It's clearly worse compared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Fargo.jpg (24 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
Fargo.jpg
24 KB, 220x326
I don't get the appeal. It's clearly worse compared to their more recent output (no country for old men)

Can fans explain?
>>
Frances McDormand's thick curly leg hair, sweaty matted pit hair and a nice strong happy trail going from her massive bush all the way up her preggo belly to between her swollen saggy boobs with puffy milky nipples each adorned with a ring of long coarse nipple hairs.
>>
>>67550668

No Country had no self awareness or sense of humor. Fargo did. They're both good, just in different ways.
>>
>>67550668
>I don't get the appeal.

Atmosphere. Dialogue. Plot. Acting. Humor.
>>
Fargo was kindasorta taking the piss out of crime-investigation movies. Basically every crime movie since has taken a page from it.
>>
>>67550668
Both are fantastic, Fargo embraces it's dry and dark humor while throwing in fantastic dialogue and atmosphere.

While No Country is unable to take itself funny but still manages everything else to a high or higher degree. People revere it because it's considered a classic.
>>
>>67551460

You realize that being preggers made her slightly incontinent, right? And hidden in the mass of thick matted hair covering her crack and cheeks she obviously had a nice sensitive purple ring around her anus due to hemorrhoids, but I'm not sure if there was any leakage back there too.

Did she contain it all by simply wearing maxi pads all day every day, or did she have to use specialized underwear too?
>>
>>67552015
Probably just maxi pads, I doubt anything solid can get past the blockage made by her swollen rectal area. She probably does leak liquid shit depending on what she eats, but for everything else she would have to really strain to get it out, and even dig out the last bits with her fingers after a big shit. Would you help her by gently massaging her colon through her pissy hairy vagina, or dig the turd manually if she couldn't reach it because of her big round hairy belly? What if she accidentally peed on you while you were doing it?
>>
>>67552015
>>67552578
I want to watch you guys type those posts out
>>
>>67552644
>>
>>67552644
Do you not have an irresistible urge to pull your member at the thought of a well fed and active gravida sweating and struggling as she goes about her daily tasks with prideful excellence, anon?
>>
>>67551561
I didn't laugh once in fargo

Seeing buscemi turn to the camera with half his faceblown off and say "you should see... the other guy"

Or peter stonare silently murder the two witnesses like an animal was actually disturbing as fuck
>>
It's super movie yah
>>
>>67553344
>55
>33
>44
>at 11:11:11

Fargo confirmed masterpiece
>>
>>67551606
This

the movie was never intended to be some PTA masterpiece. It's just a good genre film
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.