[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this. It's just absolute nonsensical shit. No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Rocky_Horror_throne_screencap.jpg (24 KB, 407x245) Image search: [Google]
Rocky_Horror_throne_screencap.jpg
24 KB, 407x245
Just saw this.

It's just absolute nonsensical shit. No clue why garbage keeps getting cult followings. No real idea why my girlfriend loves it so much either.

Post other movies you saw recently that are shit ITT.
>>
>>67549253
So you are to stupid for it?
>>
>>67549253
Why are you not trembling with Antici..........
>>
>>67549253
>No real idea why my girlfriend loves it so much either.

She has no idea either.
>>
>>67549558

It is because she gets wet while watching it you fucking idiots. The same reason why 'bull' is the first thing that appears in your search engine.
>>
>>67549609
Literally 4 posts in and we're back at it
>>
File: title_lost_highway_blu-ray.jpg (19 KB, 800x327) Image search: [Google]
title_lost_highway_blu-ray.jpg
19 KB, 800x327
this is some the scary door kind of shit
>>
>>67549621

I'm sorry. I missed the meeting.
>>
>>67549543
Antecedent
>>
>>67549253

You stupid bastards, the reason it's popular is because it's so terrible. The whole watching it live and yelling things at the screen started because people legitimately were angry that they had spent money to see this ridiculous spectacle, and it evolved into a weird ironic social thing to love to hate this movie.

This board is so fucking stupid, I swear to christ.
>>
>>67549941
SLUT
>>
>>67549253
I swear men have the best legs
>>
top pleb op
>>
lefty teens and drama students: the movie
>>
>>67550008

Not yet, give her time.
>>
File: Soldier's Girl still would.webm (2 MB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Soldier's Girl still would.webm
2 MB, 500x376
>>67550023

Yeppers
>>
>>67549253
>It's just absolute nonsensical shit
You not liking it doesn't mean it's nonsensical, it's self contained pretty well and is a masterpiece of an homage to old horror movies and B movies.
>>
>>67550088
a 7 feet dude is more girly than %90 of girls.
>>
>>67549253
it's parody you retard and it is great.
>>
File: Sad butler.jpg (29 KB, 260x273) Image search: [Google]
Sad butler.jpg
29 KB, 260x273
>>67549253
>tfw Tim Currey had a stroke and now he is pretty much fucked beyond repair
>>
>>67550261

The hands are massive but that's just so you can't get away when you're spooning in bed :3
>>
>>67550304

It seems he can still talk properly, he's doing narration for the RH TV show on Fox. Voice acting from now on I guess.
>>
>>67550035

This.
>>
>>67550035
"and"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.