[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any actresses that you like that are not beautiful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 700x468
Are there any actresses that you like that are not beautiful?
>>
>>67549027

Kristen Schaal
>>
File: DEVIL.jpg (26 KB, 852x359) Image search: [Google]
DEVIL.jpg
26 KB, 852x359
>>67549027
DIS THREAD BE DA DEVIL!
>>
>>67549027
Julia Roberts

I mean, she's pretty and seems really nice. But she's not a 10/10.
>>
Kathy Bates has had her moments.
>>
>>67549476
This.
Rosie O'Donnell too has been enjoyable.
There are no other objectively ugly actresses I can think of that are popular. There are meme ugly ones like Sarah Jessica Parker and Paris Hilton and the Olsen twins, but to be honest they're all pretty hot, it's become a meme to say they're ugly because they have a feature or two that stands out on their faces.
>>
>>67549270
this
>>
Always like Brooke Smith in whatever she's in.
>>
Olivia Colman, maybe?
>>
>>67549027
Why would I like not beautiful women? Sounds like waste of time.
>>
>>67549027
Jlaw
>>
File: Stiflermom[1].jpg (34 KB, 647x340) Image search: [Google]
Stiflermom[1].jpg
34 KB, 647x340
>>67549027

Jennifer Coolidge, she's not all that hot but she exudes immense sexual energy.
>>
Glenn Close
>>
That jewey bloom girl from crazy exgf. Shes a short, dumpy, mousefaced hag but shes got nice fat tits and is pretty amusing on screen.
>>
>>67549957

If they put in a good (whether it be funny/serious or whatever) performance in a piece of entertainment media. So an ugly comedienne that makes you laugh for example.

I'm not finding it easy to come up with examples to be honest.
>>
>>67550043
She was great in Air Force One
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.