[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Will they fuck?
>>
>2016
>Not interracial

Not gonna happen
>>
>>67548458
Oy Vey! That would be racist and nationalistic goy! You're not a fascist like Trump, are you?
>>
>>67548458
No. White couples can no longer exist on network TV, neither have sex.
>>
Kryptonian hymen.
>>
>>67548458
I've never shipped anything in my life, shippers are fags, I might ship this.

I feel dirty
>>
>>67548458

He's white, so no. If he's lucky she'll let him jerk his little white dick in the corner while Jimmy-sorry, JAMES, fucks her like a real man.
>>
>>67548458
Yeah, but it'll just be a quickie...
>>
>>67548458
I was reading the latest issue of Entertainment, and Berlanti likened them to hercules and Xena and left a "relationship" on the table.

So they might actually fuck like Xena and hercules used to.
>>
>>67548458
>implying they haven't already
>>
>>67548688
ZING!
>>
File: iris-00.jpg (17 KB, 465x566) Image search: [Google]
iris-00.jpg
17 KB, 465x566
>Have relations with Supergirl
>Travel back in time so you can DP her with yourself
>>
>>67548458
>You just know
>>
>>67548458
He can make her wet with his fast vibrations, and he can torment her and grope her without her even seeing it.

Supergirl is the Flash's plaything.
>>
>>67548458

AHHHH HELP RENEW MY SHOW BARRY
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.