[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TPB Season 10:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: Trailer-park-boys.jpg (111 KB, 662x372) Image search: [Google]
Trailer-park-boys.jpg
111 KB, 662x372
It's out
and it's good
>>
>>67545895
watching it now, seems ok so far
>>
It's been great thus far. About to finish the third episode.

The few minor issues I had with season 9 are more than fixed.
>>
>>67546179
i'm synced up with you senpai
>>
8 was good 9 was shit
Randy and Lahey Live Show > Rickey/Julian/Bubbles Live Show
>>
>>67546203
>turnips in heat

I died laughing.
>>
File: 1458455581573.jpg (121 KB, 953x719) Image search: [Google]
1458455581573.jpg
121 KB, 953x719
A ROPE COVERED IN SHIT
>>
I want Barb and her group to die. Especially that Candy bitch.
>>
i keep thinking of jian ghomeshi when i see lucy

>>67546284
>>67546284
candy is disgusting
>>
>>67545895
How can you faggots watch this trash?
Is it to just laugh at white trash, or do you honestly think it's funny?
>>
>>67546305
although the show is getting old and repetitive there is a comfiness to watching it
>>
>>67546305
>A show made to laugh at dumbass trailer park trash and their shenanigans
>"is it just to laugh at white trash?"

What the fuck do you think
>>
>>67546305
One on end of the Canadian patrician comedy scale, you have Corner Gas, which is smart, down-to-earth, and lovable. On the other end you have Trailer Park Boys, which isn't so homesy as much as vulgar but is still sharply well-written. Memorable characters, Canada-based comedy with great scripts and ideas.
>>
File: lol.jpg (199 KB, 1200x1727) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
199 KB, 1200x1727
its ok
>>
Do people actually enjoy this show? As an Australian I couldn't get into it and it's shitty humor.
>>
>>67546305

Of course I think it's funny if I watch it, are you a sub-90 IQ moron or what? What kind of questions do you ask people in real life if this is the best you can come up with on the internet?

Holy fuck dude
>>
Not working for me on Netflix. Anyone else know a fix?
>>
>>67546995
Is English still the native language in Australia?
>>
Sarah has reached peak thickness
>>
>>67546995
I don't mind it, but that's me relating to Julian more than anything.
>>
>>67547147
Is Spanish still the native language in the USA?
>>
I'm not even done with episode one but I think it's turning out better than Season 9 so far. The consensus here seems to agree. I'm good at predicting how good a show is even within the first five minutes. I'm just good like that, you know?
>>
Goddamn it, I can't find my old netflix login info. Anyone know of a torrent in the meanwhile?
>>
>>67547728
It's so great to finally meet a fellow sapiosexual
>>
its good and fucked. i like how they're trying to bring the old tpb back but fucking hell that barbara group needs to die it fucks up the show. and alsowhen ricky banged lucy and the wall collapsed was stupid and doesnt fit this show at all.
>>
>Mom jokes: the season

J roc carries again.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxODc3ODI4MTA5.jpg (95 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxODc3ODI4MTA5.jpg
95 KB, 1200x1200
>>67549301
>implying J-Roc getting back from cancun and pretending to be mexican the whole season isn't the best part of the show
>>
File: meldyva.png?w=1000.png (6 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
meldyva.png?w=1000.png
6 KB, 333x293
>implying these new neverending captchas aren't the worst part of 4chan
>>
>>67549409
Thats what i was saying
J roc was the only great thing about this season. The rest was okay
>>
>>67547254
Of course julianfags arr the type that have to 'relate' to a comedy show....
>>
torrents or mega when?
>>
the guy who plays bubbles is a huge cunt
>>
>>67549480

Fuckin' this.
>>
>that jimmy kimmel cameo

Never laughed so hard
>>
I just finished.

Highlights:
-Snoop and crew are used well. Very funny scenes and not overused.
-Lahey, as always
-Randy is top tier
-Ricky had some amazing moments more like the earlier seasons and less like 8/9, though still tripping and falling far too often. Stop that shit.

The bad:
-Barb and crew.
-Blackmail is done so terribly
-Julien is honestly a shithead to everyone

The ending was actually pretty emotional though. They did good.
>>
I couldn't even finish season 9. I really disliked it for reasons I don't even remember. If the consensus is that 10 is better I guess I can give it a shot. Why would /tv/ lie to me?
>>
Jesus christ, whod of guessed Tom Arnold would be the best character? So glad they had him be a Season 3-5 fan
>>
This season is so fucking terrible.
The Lahey scenes are the only tolerable ones.
>>
File: lahey.jpg (33 KB, 359x473) Image search: [Google]
lahey.jpg
33 KB, 359x473
More Lahey less Barb but it's surprisingly still very good.
>>
No torrents yet? Time to try out that free Netflix trial I've been saving for a rainy day. Speaking of rain, I was supposed to work landscaping today, but it got rained out, so I can spend the day smoking myself silly and watching this shit.
>>
Haven't watched the new season yet, but I really disliked how they basically turned Jacob Collins into Trevor in the last couple of seasons. He's not even the same character anymore.

Granted, he wasn't a major character until season 7, but he's completely turned into Trevor now that Cory is back.
>>
First episode was terrible. Does it get better?
>>
File: ricky.jpg (8 KB, 150x180) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
8 KB, 150x180
torrents, let's go.
>>
Does it have that spastic retard with the slingshot again?
>>
I don't assume you need to watch season 9 in order to follow the plot in season 10? Cause the few episodes I watched from S9 were complete shit, but I wanna give the boys a fair chance with season 10.
>>
>>67546305
I grew up in a trailer park, so it's kind of comfy.
>>
>>67546995
I watched the first few seasons and it was good.

I love how cosy it is. If I have to go for an interview, or do some other anxiety-producing shit at work, I de-stress by thinking about TPB. It's almost the same as imagining being a caveman, chopping wood and shit, instead of giving presentations in business suits and whatever.
>>
>>67547269
It's a canadian show you fucking trog
>>
>>67546982
>Mr.Lahey I told you shirts give me a rash!
>>
I never watched Don't Legalize It, or even Countdown to Liquor Day. Can I go from Season 7 straight into 8?
>>
>>67554053
The new seasons kind of ignore the movies. Sort of an alternate continuity.
>>
>>67554095
That's good, because honestly I heard the later movies weren't that great. It's better as a sitcom than as a feature film.
>>
>>67554053
The movies are actually alright.
You don't need to watch them, but you could because there [decent]
>>
>>67545895

The chicken fingers aren't cooked yet, do you want to get sarsaparilla?!
>>
>J-Roc rapes Randy
Greasy
>>
File: 1459177279819 (1).png (474 KB, 1349x1999) Image search: [Google]
1459177279819 (1).png
474 KB, 1349x1999
>>67554810
Forgot pic
>>
>>67554878
Where can I find this?
>>
File: 1459178282653.png (30 KB, 423x324) Image search: [Google]
1459178282653.png
30 KB, 423x324
>>67555332
This is from Hunger Games threads on /b/

http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/

Pretty sure they use this.

Also, J-Roc won
>>
>>67546362
>vulgar

I reckon you'll struggle to give examples of 3 properly dirty jokes. The characters on TPB swear a lott, but you hear more aggressive sex jokes on network tv in America than you do on TPB.

The only thing I can think of of the top of my head is Randy checking some guys oil.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.