[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened to them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So what happened to them?
>>
File: the-leftovers.jpg (176 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers.jpg
176 KB, 1080x720
>>67543930
>>
>>67543930
Died after most of the got raped.
>>
>>67544296
The one survivor they found was not raped. The doctor checked and the other fat bitch that came screaming down the cliff was also not raped.
>>
>>67544343
>most
>as in 'not all'

retard
>>
>>67543930

Yog Sothoth took them to meet Hastur.
>>
Dingos.
>>
What actually happened: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_of_Hanging_Rock

tl;dr - the author of the book was big into time fuckery and other dimensions and the girls basically lost their minds and went into a time slip to another dimension.
>>
>>67543930
I just watched this movie today
>>
>>67544547
The guy who made the movie looks to have some interest with that sort of thing as well.
>>
>>67545221
Peter Weir? He seems like a nice fellow. Theres a round table with him, Aronofsky, O. Russell and other directors in youtube.
>>
>>67545383
Been meaning to watch that. Thanks for the reminder.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.