[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJz PCHU92v0 Fuckin JJ! He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1235326534.png (796 KB, 1522x296) Image search: [Google]
1235326534.png
796 KB, 1522x296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJzPCHU92v0

Fuckin JJ! He has purposely left the camera time code on the left side of screen to make it harder for people to fan edit these deleted scenes back into the movie... I am sorry that I want FTA to "feel" more complete instead of just watching the terrible fast paced version that JJ approved.

Fucking hell Based Snyder is making a 3 hour cut of Batman v Superman - adding in an extra 30 minutes which will hopefully help the character development and yet we have Jar Jar hear who believes this edit cut of FTA is the best ever and that it does not at all need a re edit (which it goddamned does!)

Apparently JJ cut out over 30 minutes for FTA, so WHY not put it all back into the movie as an extended cut for the blu ray release!??

No fan who enjoyed this movie can say with certain that the theatrical cut is a solid 10/10 because it is not.
>>
shut up nerd
>>
>>67542349
I had no idea that JJ cut so much out of Force The Awakens, anon.
>>
>>67542403
Yes there was a whole subplot with Leia in command in the control room talking about the past politics etc which he did not like - cos he wanted a constant Michael Bay action flick.
>>
File: batfleck btfo.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
batfleck btfo.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
>>67542349
>adding in an extra 30 minutes which will hopefully help the character development
So really Hack Snyder is just admitting that the released cut is a fucking mess, then?
>>
>>67542349
>WHY not put it all back into the movie as an extended cut for the blu ray release!??

ur dumb
release normal dvd/bluray now
release extra bonus special features later
release extended edition laterer
releast extended edition with extra extended bonus features latererer

lotr and hobbit trilogies did the same thing ur a dumbo noob
>>
They'll be on the blu ray without it, stop crying.
>>
>>67542443
>So really Hack Snyder is just admitting that the released cut is a fucking mess, then?
you are a fucking idiot. Snyder HAD to cut out all that footage because Hollywood does not like it when a movie goes over 2 and a half hours.

Snyder tries his best to make a dramatic political film WITH action.

Batman v Superman is not an action movie as I see it; it is a drama, crime thriller with a slice of action.

But the R rated extended cut should add heaps more action and hopefully more Bruce Wayne and Alfred scenes.

I fucking hate you haters who cannot appreciate the masterpiece that BvS is. It is my favorite super hero movie behind Amazing Spiderman 2.

YES I absolutely loved Amazing Spiderman 2 (I hated the first Amazing Spiderman).
>>
>>67542459
>lotr and hobbit trilogies did the same thing ur a dumbo noob
yeah because Jackson had all this planned same way Snyder had the extended cut planned before movie was released BUT fucking Jar Jar has stated he is not at all interested in making an extended cut.

The true fucking hack!! FUCK YOU AND RELEASE AN EXTENDED CUT FOR THE FANS
>>
>>67542473
Nope, that teaser trailer is the official deleted scenes. They will not and when you buy the movie and see, I hope you get as pissed off as I am now
>>
File: 1459017883203.jpg (8 KB, 232x246) Image search: [Google]
1459017883203.jpg
8 KB, 232x246
>>67542653
>when you buy the movie
>>
File: 1457202788254.gif (933 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
1457202788254.gif
933 KB, 343x284
A teaser...for deleted scenes? Seriously? What's happened to this world?
>>
File: 1447600873884.gif (844 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1447600873884.gif
844 KB, 200x150
>>67542764
Turns out all the deleted scenes are only 5 minutes long
>>
File: 125323562.png (195 KB, 757x295) Image search: [Google]
125323562.png
195 KB, 757x295
Boyega looks so attractive in this scene
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.